SDLTRS

Looks like it could be done. Maybe I'll give compiling a shot, not promising anything though.

EDIT: Hey, it compiled! Let's see if it's worth anything.

EDIT II: It runs, but not in full-screen. Could probably fix that with Notaz's SDL. Gonna look a bit more into this, I've actually got a few things on the back burner, so don't expect it immediately.

EDIT III: No idea what to do really, I can't get a BIOS image working. I'm not trying too hard, though. Haven't a clue about how fast it runs, just that it works and will be in a PND in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for looking at it! I'm pumped to see a PND for this some point in the future. Hopefully you can fix the full screen issue. Not sure what you mean by the BIOS not working, does that mean that the emulated TRS80 doesn't boot up correctly?

Hey, where is the Darklightbattles pnd ;) .

No, if you need any help to port or package this, be my guest.

I've been busy. In my spare time, I have three options;

1. Learn more C++

2. PND some things I've already made/compiled

3. Fuck around

I've chosen Option 1. I will try and get one in before the weekend is up. My issue with this new one is, although it runs fine in full-screen, it doesn't scale to take up the whole screen. Any idea how I can get it to do that with notaz's SDL?

Last edited by a moderator:
BlueProtoman:

I have showed you how to do it!

You have to set "fullscreen" for the LAYER_SIZE variable instaed of "640x480".

BlueProtoman:

I have showed you how to do it!

You have to set "fullscreen" for the LAYER_SIZE variable instaed of "640x480".

Ah yes, right. Forgot. I checked my chat logs, but our conversation wasn't there. Thanks!

I'm also gonna see about getting more things compiled and running. Dark Light Battles is among the first. ;)

Any joy on the port of sdltrs? Looking forward to playing some of my fav trs80 games on beloved panda!!

Back