Scummvm Problem W/ Mi1

greenroot

Still Fresh
I was playing MI1 fine one night, and then during autosave it said that "Save failed"

So I tried to manual save, and it failed again.

So I restarted, and my old autosave was there. Alright fine, so I played through the whole beating the sword master and tried to save and it worked. I got about an hour in, and the saves wouldn't work again.

This time when I restarted, all of my saves were gone. When I looked on my SMC card hooking into usb the save files were gone.

I'm using 160mhz v5 Phox version. Does anyone know what could be going on here? Right now I have to start over the whole game and I really don't want to do that.. :eek:

There is no 0.5.1 Phox version.

Phox's builds are based on 0.3.1, Mine on 0.5.1 > and Mine/WonStars are 0.9.CVS >.

What version are you using (from the ScummVM front menu).

DJWillis posted on Dec 30 2005 at 11:31 AM said:
... and Mine/WonStars are 0.9.CVS ...

:blink: Not yet downloadable I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quiest posted on Dec 30 2005 at 12:35 PM said:
DJWillis posted on Dec 30 2005 at 11:31 AM said:
... and Mine/WonStars are 0.9.CVS ...

:blink: Not yet downloadable I guess?

There are builds floating about but it's not very nice to use with half the screen full of debug info and error messages :D. Drop me a mail if you want. As I said, it's not very pretty ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's called "SC160V5.fxe" and comes in the pack that you download from here.

Does anyone have a save that's around the swordmaster (or later)that works with SCUMMVM?

Back