Screenshots From Smallball 2

Imerion

I have been working for some time on a successor to my GP2X game, Smallball in Changeland. (Which can be found here if you want to try it : Smallball 1)

Now called Smallball 2: In Changeworld, the game has gone from a simple one-screen arcade game to a huge action game full of content. It now has different worlds with different levels and themes, many different enemies, bosses, bonus modes, 3D effects, and more.

Since the game was made with the Pandora in mind, I think posting it here might be a good idea. All I need is a Fenix-port to make the game run on Pandora.

The game, in it's pretty much finished state, looks like this :

9c12415dc0.png

1b5f4f023f.png

41dcbc797a.jpg

What is left to do is adding music, a widescreen-mode for the Pandora version and some small tweaks. If anyone has any ideas for things which could be added to make it a better game, please tell me!

Looks nice. I just tried the gp2x version on my F200, but it keeps crashing seconds after the game starts. Can you make a Win32 or linux build?

Those effects look very nice, fun graphics rock :)

Make sure you include a world that looks like the original Smallball, I really liked the graphics style in that one!

'otaco' said:
Looks nice. I just tried the gp2x version on my F200, but it keeps crashing seconds after the game starts. Can you make a Win32 or linux build?
You know, if you had even bothered to click the link in the first post you would have seen:
Mirror 1 :
Download version for GNU/Linux
Download version for Windows
Download version for GP2X

Besides, it's done in Fenix right? So even if there wasn't any win32 version available you could just download Fenix for windows, put the files from smallball in changeland in the same folder and rename FXI.exe to the same as the .dcb file (if you want to be able to double-click and not bother with a console window) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all nice comments!

Make sure you include a world that looks like the original Smallball, I really liked the graphics style in that one!

No problem! There is a "Classic 3D" mode included, which pretty much is the original game done in 3D with some new functions. (Like the camera zooming in or the entire screen rotating).

'otaco' said:
You know, if you had even bothered to click the link in the first post you would have seen:
Mirror 1 :
Download version for GNU/Linux
Download version for Windows
Download version for GP2X

Besides, it's done in Fenix right? So even if there wasn't any win32 version available you could just download Fenix for windows, put the files from smallball in changeland in the same folder and rename FXI.exe to the same as the .dcb file (if you want to be able to double-click and not bother with a console window) tongue.gif

Thanks. Was just about to mention there are other version as well, but you got here before me. :) Yes, it is done in Fenix, so it should run on any OS which has a reasonably new version of the Fenix interpreter. I used version 0.92.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back