Saving My Pinball Dreams Scores

The Mole

Im about to reformat my smartmedia card so i can get rid of any unused files and install a suitable firmware for GP Cinema (Reccomendations please) and was wondering how i go about keeping my Pinball Dreams high scores.

Cheers

the records are ind the "pinball.dat" file

B) this is the first time i help anybody on gp32x with my poor english

As a firmware: get the latest aquafish firmware (sorry, i don´t know, where to obtain it, try the search funtion), it allows you, to use another fiormware without needing to flash it

ectlion posted on May 16 2004 at 04:21 PM said:
the records are ind the "pinball.dat" file

B) this is the first time i help anybody on gp32x with my poor english
I assume i would just take the file from my GP and store it somewhere on my harddrive then i would be ok just to transfer it back when ready.

Cheers for the advice

how good is Aquafishes firmware for tecnophobes like me?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mole posted on May 16 2004 at 04:57 PM said:
I assume i would just take the file from my GP and store it somewhere on my harddrive then i would be ok just to transfer it back when ready.
yeah, you have to save it in your HD

my favourite version of aquafish is 3.1, it has got european bios, wind-ups, pacrom, smc recovery and the posibility to quick-load you favourite programs from the bios selector screen.

again, sorry for my poor english

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys have been very helpful cheers

Whats the Eurofirmware like? would i just follow the instructions on that site to install it?

I don't think i need multifirmware just something to run GP cinema.

you definatelly should get one of aquafishs MultiFW´s. They are great. Personally I woulkd recomend you, to get 4.5, it has the EURO firmware integrated, and Pacrom and YAFL03,too. It also allows you, to run a firmware from your SMC eithout needing to flash it.

Back