Pinball Dreams

sininc

Still Fresh
Hey guys I bought my GP32 recently and was wondering if anyone fancies posting their high scores on pinball dreams ?

I`m not that great yet, Ive had 44 million on Steel Wheels, 40 Million on Nightmare and about 28 Million on Beat Box, I`m sure I got better when I had it on the Amiga :)

We could have a GP32x Pinball Dreams Score Tournament :)

sininc posted on Oct 1 2003 at 09:20 PM said:
I`m not that great yet, Ive had 44 million on Steel Wheels, 40 Million on Nightmare and about 28 Million on Beat Box
well i got 125 million on Steel Wheels 100 million on Nightmare and 82 million on Beat Box

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix posted on Oct 1 2003 at 09:53 PM said:
Has anyone ever spelt Ignition?
Well, yes, a long time ago on my Amiga... but not yet on my GP32 ;)

Last edited:
I only have the demo for my gp32. Does anyone know it if is possible to buy this game somewhere without using a creditcard? Becouse i have no way of paying buy creditcard, atleast not for the moment. And this is the only game i really want for my gp32, atleast until theres an english version of ASR out. :)

chris1a posted on Oct 1 2003 at 04:05 PM said:
I only have the demo for my gp32. Does anyone know it if is possible to buy this game somewhere without using a creditcard? Becouse i have no way of paying buy creditcard, atleast not for the moment. And this is the only game i really want for my gp32, atleast until theres an english version of ASR out. :)
I think you can only use a credit card on joygp

chris1a posted on Oct 2 2003 at 01:05 AM said:
Does anyone know it if is possible to buy this game somewhere without using a creditcard?
Use Paypal to charge mileage at JoyGP and then use that to pay. That's what I do, since I don't have a CC either..

WHOA you guys are goooood, my hiscores are:

IGNITION
• I hate this level, so no hiscores

BEAT BOX
• my highest here is 450.000

STEEL WHEELS

NIGHTMARE

:angry: moi sucks

I`ve been playing this loads today (and setting some new scores - broke 50m for the first time :) )

Well I was until my batteries ran out :(

Can't remember the exact scores I got 'cos the smc corrupted, but Steel Wheels was somewhere around 100 million and Nightmare was very close to 200 (something like 196 I think - really frustrating getting that close)

Sorry to bring this back up lol, this game takes up all my bus and train journeys.

But I broke 110 million on Nightmare.

I couldnt find any records on the net for the game, but some guy broke 10,000 million on Pinball Fantasies.

Also I discovered a bug that could be used to a players advantage (I didnt use it to get the score) wherby the "x bonus" field gives you x11 (any table) this keeps happening (decreasing by one each time) till you collect a x2 multiplier, it keeps going even if you change tables too.

ignition: 32 millions
steel wheels: 294 millions
beat box: 34 millions
nightmare: 155 millions

i have heard about a man called vakero that has got 400 millions in steel wheels :blink:

Back