Saulabi Scs-2000 Usb Arcade Joystick...help?

Pylon_Trooper

Still Fresh
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-1i-49-...ick-70-7gj.html

Has anyone one of these things? I was wondering if they'd be a worthy purchase with the GP2X cradle, for the whole arcade experience. If you do have one, or at least have a recommendation, could you please list the best option for arcade sticks and GP2Xs...I'd assume most arcade emulators on the machine would have the option for such an attachment...or, at least the options to calibrate one.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure man. Not many of the emulators support controllers from what I've seen. I know PicoDrive supports it but that's the only one I know about. Maybe MAME? NEOGEO?

I see. I was actually interested in hearing if someone had tested out a USB controller with the Capex CPS2 board emulator...y'know, just to have a certain collection of arcade fighters PLAYED how they should be :D

Also, Progear - what a wonderful side-scrolling shmup it is! I think it ends up at number 1 for me, just through sheer style.

Thanks for your reply, man!

Bluepixie said:
Not many of the emulators support controllers from what I've seen.
i'm guessing there's going to be a way to remedy this in open2x, a wrapper-ish kind of thing. i don't know when open2x will see a public release though.

as far as that particular device, can't help you there, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm guessing there's going to be a way to remedy this in open2x, a wrapper-ish kind of thing. i don't know when open2x will see a public release though.

as far as that particular device, can't help you there, sorry.

Okay. Thanks again for your imput, guys. I'm really keen to see one of these cradles and an arcade stick/USB peripheral in action, just to show that it can be done.

wow! $50 for that stick! That's awesome.

I'd get one...BUT..I wouldn't even attempt it with a GP2X..seriously.
If I play anything with a USB joystick on a TV, it's ALWAYS my laptop.
The emu's are just much better on full computers IMO.

bottom line, my gp2x is soley for subway travel. If I'm playing at home, it's always on my laptop. Or on my super powerful decktop at work (while I'm pretending to do work;)

har har hardeeharhar ;)

ketchupgun said:
Or on my super powerful decktop at work (while I'm pretending to do work;)

har har hardeeharhar ;)
I like your style man. :p Wish I could get away with that again, stupid open offices...... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! $50 for that stick! That's awesome.

I reckon. They look pretty sturdy. I'm all for the concept of a GP2X being THE guts of an arcade cabinet, and especially if these USB arcade sticks play as well as they look...

And you're so right about the price tag.

Back