Saga Satern And First Emulator

rike

Still Fresh
this mite be the wrong form but i was told that satern is vary hard to emulate cuz of the hardwar but y also what was the first emulator and win was it made

tacoman said:
this mite be the wrong form but i was told that satern is vary hard to emulate cuz of the hardwar but y also what was the first emulator and win was it made

I know English might not be your first language, but this just sounds like gibberish from a cell phone text or something. Ask exactly what you want to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
tacoman said:

Arrrghhh it's Gerald!

tacoman said:

Since all of these guys are too busy being POMPOUS ASSES, I thought I'd take a moment out and try to help answer your questions.

As near as I can tell, Yabause (http://yabause.org/) is among the first PC-based Sega Saturn emulators, but as far as dates are concerned, I couldn't tell you it's original release date. If you're interested in trying one out, here is a link to the ones currently known to exist:

EDIT: After doing some more research, it would seem that the Saturn emulator known as 'Satan' was technically the first to come into being.

http://www.zophar.net/saturn.html

Of the lot, Satourne seems to work best, though 'best' in this particular case isn't really saying much.

As you've already heard and also pointed out, the Saturn was a very complex piece of hardware, and as such, is difficult to properly emulate.

I hope that helps clear up some of your questions. :- )

Addendum: To some of the above reply posters --honestly, I'm surprised to see some of you responding the way you are, as I thought some of you were above this level of behaviour.

thanks and to all you that for some reson hate my spelling i had to tipe this vary fast and i am just not good at grammer

Back