Sad News: Hdloader Currently Taken Off The Market

PS2OWNZ.com said:
You may want to check out HD Advance, which has a wider compatibility, can install imports and back-ups...

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure posted on Jul 28 2004 at 09:42 PM said:
PS2OWNZ.com said:
You may want to check out HD Advance, which has a wider compatibility, can install imports and back-ups...
People have looked into it. It's a new wrapper or something. Barely any difference in compat at all.

It would work out at around £100 for the Network adaptor (£20), the HDD (£60 for 120Gb) and a copy of HD Loader (£20)...nah, can't be arsed.

Also, I can't find HD Advance on Ebay at all. Even if the differences are minimal, it would be nice to have the latest version.

Huxley posted on Jul 28 2004 at 03:29 PM said:
It would work out at around £100 for the Network adaptor (£20), the HDD (£60 for 120Gb) and a copy of HD Loader (£20)...nah, can't be arsed.

Also, I can't find HD Advance on Ebay at all. Even if the differences are minimal, it would be nice to have the latest version.
I'd just wait a while until newer versions with better compatibility (DVD9) are released.

Dozer posted on Jul 28 2004 at 07:26 PM said:
And maltloaf, in the UK, all the reputable places have stopped selling them. Really.
lol, i can get you 20,000 chips by saturday if you want them. The webstores may have stopped, the whole sale market is full steam ahead (not that i'd know mr. trading tandards ;) )

Dozer posted on Jul 28 2004 at 04:29 PM said:
Also managed to get a ps2 chip from one of the last places in the UK to sell em which should be here soon (thanks steve-o :D).
No Problem :D

Wounder if Microsoft will get Xbox Modchips banned

Im so excited, im getting HDLoader now, and a HDD at the weekend. Its going to rook!

/me pays fines at xtravision

It's HDLoader, right? And not HDAdvance? Becuase HDAdvance has been proven to be HDLoader with a few changes to it. And it's been ripped off from HDLoader, the guys didn't give it to them to make.

Back