S-vhs Convertors For Tv Out Cables

Hello all,

So I tried to set my 2X up to my TV, but although I have the video and audio slots for the AV bit of the TV OUT cable, I couldn't find an S-VHS slot. on the box it suggests a convertor but I don't really know what I'd be converting it to - does anyone out there have such a convertor and could you recommend where I could get one?

Cheers!

InsertFaveGameNameHere said:
Hello all,

So I tried to set my 2X up to my TV, but although I have the video and audio slots for the AV bit of the TV OUT cable, I couldn't find an S-VHS slot. on the box it suggests a convertor but I don't really know what I'd be converting it to - does anyone out there have such a convertor and could you recommend where I could get one?

Cheers!
you could buy a s-video to composite video connector?

you should have a scart connector on your TV? so you could get an appropriate connector for that as well.

where are you based?

i use one of these - http://www.amazon.fr/Belkin-Gold-Adaptateu...N/dp/B000CI4UI8 (which are very common in France), i also have a separate s-video to composite video connector.

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT LOOKS HANDY. I'M BASED IN THE UK BUT I'M SURE AMAZON WILL HAVE THE SAME THING FOR THE UK STORE. I'LL CHECK IT OUT WHEN I GET HOME. THANKS. OH - IN CASE ANYONE IS OFFENDED, SORRY FOR "SHOUTING" ;)

InsertFaveGameNameHere said:
THAT LOOKS HANDY. I'M BASED IN THE UK BUT I'M SURE AMAZON WILL HAVE THE SAME THING FOR THE UK STORE. I'LL CHECK IT OUT WHEN I GET HOME. THANKS. OH - IN CASE ANYONE IS OFFENDED, SORRY FOR "SHOUTING" ;)

you have to make sure that your TV scart connection is flush against the TV (i.e it must have no recess) otherwise you may have a problem putting that scart adapter in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back