Rules/restrictions/lawyery stuff about using the Pandora logotype in a trailer?

illegalinstruction15

Still Fresh
Hi all,

Apologies if this has been covered before, but I'm working on a trailer for a Pandora-exclusive (for now, anyway) title, and I'd like to know (preferably from Evil Dragon himself if that's possible) what the legality is and/or how to get official permission to use the box logo and the stylized type in the trailer.  (If this isn't allowed, no worries, but it seems like it would add a little bit of professionalism, visual polish and panache...)

The game in question is going to be non-commercial, at least on the Pandora*, if that helps any.

*(people on inferior platforms should be made to pay... :) )

That looks nice (small note: the akward gravity pulls me out though)

I just went back to look at the video; I genuinely hadn't expected to get any views, let alone likes; you guys and gals are awesome.

Anyway, there's finally a page up about it, complete with a blog that I'll update as I get more and more of it done...

I finally got around to watching the video and had to check the repo.  I was sure I had played this game, and I was right.  It is pretty fun, and I like it a lot.  I had some difficulties in certain areas, so not super easy, but not so hard that it is impossible.  I look forward to the final game.

Looks like a lot of fun. I look forward to the official release!

Hey! It's good that you defined goals and timelines! It is a race to get all topsy-rocksy-stable and finished with a bow on top. Props for that.  Good luck to the deadline!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back