Roms/gnneo2x_0.7

Ace78

Still Fresh
Hi,

Can someone help me how too install Neogeo roms with the emulator gnneo2x_0.7 on a Gp2x?? The probem is when i open the emulator on my gp2x i can find my rom file, but i doesn't run and it say unknow rom file or something like that.

Sry for my poor English

Thx

Sakura Mitsukoshi posted on Feb 23 2007 at 01:34 PM said:
Ace78 posted on Feb 23 2007 at 09:22 PM said:
Hi,

Can someone help me how too install Neogeo roms with the emulator gnneo2x_0.7 on a Gp2x?? The probem is when i open the emulator on my gp2x i can find my rom file, but i doesn't run and it say unknow rom file or something like that.

Sry for my poor English

Thx

I am sorry to tell this but that is because it is either a bad rom and you will have to find another site or you are setting up your commands lines wrong or have to many commands on one line which in doing so you can cause it to crash and when that happends it lies to you and says it's a bad rom dump when it's really not. Also please keep in mine that the bad rom error doesn't always mean it's a bad rom it means you messed with the config in a text edit program to much or the file in the "conf" folder to much on a text editing software.
he's wrong you need bios,
goto the wiki

Last edited by a moderator:
purple_goat posted on Feb 23 2007 at 11:46 PM said:
Sakura Mitsukoshi posted on Feb 23 2007 at 01:34 PM said:
Ace78 posted on Feb 23 2007 at 09:22 PM said:
Hi,

Sry for my poor English

Thx

I am sorry to tell this but that is because it is either a bad rom and you will have to find another site or you are setting up your commands lines wrong or have to many commands on one line which in doing so you can cause it to crash and when that happends it lies to you and says it's a bad rom dump when it's really not. Also please keep in mine that the bad rom error doesn't always mean it's a bad rom it means you messed with the config in a text edit program to much or the file in the "conf" folder to much on a text editing software.
he's wrong you need bios,
goto the wiki

Can someone post me a link where too download the right bios too lauch neogeo roms?

Ace78 posted on Feb 24 2007 at 09:26 AM said:
Can someone post me a link where too download the right bios too lauch neogeo roms?

Nope, you shouldn't ask for ROMs or BIOS here. Try Google..

I have the same problem to, one rom will run but all the rest will not..
I have the all of the correct bios

First Error on metal slug 5.
Code:
Bad Roms!
Unknow or unsupported romset.
Check it and your romrc.

Second Error, It attempts to load rom then crashes back to GnGeo2x menu.

Please help...

try to see in the romrc directoy and edit with notepad the mslug5.rc file and see if your rom have all the need dump

Back