Cps2 Gp2x Emulator Help

deatho

Still Fresh
Hello, Ive recently downloaded the cps2 test 8 emulator for my gp2x and I extracted it in a directory in my sd card. I installed the roms in the roms folder in zipped format and the gp2x wiki said I had to make a cache file of the rom so when i opened cnv rom converter and selected my rom and I got a message saying "error: file not found or crc32 not correct. "gfx1". Does any one know why this is coming up and I have tried countless other roms but i still get the same error.

Some will say that because they are indeed the wrong versions of those particular roms, however if all your roms are saying this then something else may be wrong.

If you look at the GP2X Wiki entry for CPS2emu here: http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/CPS2

It will tell you which versions of that rom are compatible in brackets, for example:

Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors (dstlk.zip, dstlku.zip, dstlkur1.zip & dstlka.zip)

Thanks for the info cyclone but I think something else may be wrong, although ill try a different version of thoe roms anyway thanks for your help!

edit: Hey i tried what you said after I got home from a party and it worked cyclone. All I had to do was use the europe version of that certain rom instead of the US version! Thanks for all your help!

Back