Rlyeh Interview And Pirotic Interview By Enslaved

Hooka

That Guy!
Website
Visit site
Hello,
I just finished uploading a new interview that I conducted with Rlyeh to My Webpage and also Enslaved has done an interview with Pirotic and asked me if I could serve it for him, it's in the misc. section but I've placed a direct link here

Alright, have a good day!

18 projects and 14 of them potentially viable eventually?!? That really is amazing. Gotta wonder what that other system he's got plans for are, too. 68k, not NeoGeo, not Genesis, since fGen's already started and indeed awesome... erm... what's left?

Congrats on yet another brilliant interview, Hooka :). You're going to run out of people to do them with sometime soon lol.

I'm not too sure about that ;P There are alot of important people in the gp32scene that I hope to interview, cause they've all done so much and so good!!! And if I do run out, oh well just means that I'll have to focus on helping the scene in some other way.

Actually I think I asked at one point in time, but he said he was very busy with work maybe I'll try again sometime :)

Yes I remember Intellecto (decided to quit filling up the topic with posts by me and just edited this one) I still use SNES9xGP for Super Metroid, I like how at 166 Mhz, just about full speed with sound and transparencies.

Intelecto? Anybody remember him? :)
I've conducted an interview with Intelecto before he pulled out his SNES emulator... It's old, but maybe still interesting
http://www.pdroms.de/interviews.php

PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH THIS URL, it needs a complete layout re-work and other smaller fixes, that's why this page is 1) not up to date (eg another interview with mithris is missing) and 2) not connected at the main page of pdr

Thanks Hooka, nice interview! Rlyeh is one busy guy. Great to hear some news about FMame.... GnG and maybe Bubble Bobble .... *droool* :D

Blimey and I though I had it rough when I used 7 Operating Systems on a daily basis a few years ago. :)

Hats of to you Rlyeh that's some workload. Keep up the good work.

There's also the X68000 (console).

But considering he's such a fan of the Spectrum, maybe the mystery machine is a Sinclair QL! :D

Was the Sam Coupe 68K based?

Purely out of interest, what was the "follow-up" ship to the 68k if there was one? It seems to have been so widely used, I find it hard to believe the chip archetcture died completely when x86 became the way to go...

I cannot believe Pirotic is still pretending his cps2 emu is real. Especially after all his simple programming questions in the dev section, asking how to open a file ffs.

Then calling me a retard in his interview, real classy there dickhead.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Back