Drumaster Interview

Hooka

That Guy!
Website
Visit site
Hello again!
Well, I've done it again ;P and I'm pretty sure this is going to be an insane week ;) but here's Drumaster's Interview on My Webpage

Have a Good Day and I hope you enjoy the reading ;P

Hey, someone is going to help me with that soon (I hope) and if you did that many interviews a week you wouldn't have time to do good GFX either!

No Sam, I haven't once done any of my interviews over MSN, and what would it matter anyways?
*But no there not live interviews either I can't afford to fly to a new country everyday, but if you pay for it I will ;)*

No Sam, I haven't once done any of my interviews over MSN, and what would it matter anyways?
*But no there not live interviews either I can't afford to fly to a new country everyday, but if you pay for it I will ;)*
I know u dont at the moment but u mite save sum time if u downloaded MSN Plus! it records ure convos

do u do it by email then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Actually all done by email ;P People say they don't understand how it'd work be email, but I feel it's better for the way my brain acts, cause people wouldn't know what to think when I paused up for like 20 minutes trying to think of a question while we were chatting on irc or something to that effect, so I usually set out a large set of base questions, if the answers raise more questions I send them the extra questions and wait a little ;P to quote sixxie
That's cool. I always wondered how an interview could be conducted over email, but having a long list of base questions and then following up seems to do the job nicely. Well done :)

Back