Ripoff Merchant On Ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
***Sorry to anyone reading the below***

Congratulations evil Dragon, you got it taken of ebay, only two hours to go.

I hope you are proud you little d!ck. You are going to regret that in the future.

Guess I'll have to settle for the £150.

You really are a shambles, what really was the point? Someone was going to get a GP32 BLu with loads of games for around £10 more than GBAX. You sad, sad, old man.

I spit on you, and your entire family.

***resume***

I seriously don't have anything against you.

I just have something against warez.
I don't care about if it's you, timeslip or even if it would be hando - if I see someone offering warez, I'm always reporting to the admins.

Regarding to the topics you linked to:

Yes, we once had a Joe's FTP topic and otherwise deleted other warez.
We discussed about that and decided that no warez links should remain in this board.
That's why the Joe's FTP topic mysteriously disappeared a few days later.

I have to admit that I haven't seen timeslip's GPCinema topic - I would've deleted or edited it if I'd have seen it.

We mods try to do the best we can - but of course, sometimes we fail and don't read a thread... we're no gods, you know.

So I don't have anything against you, I don't have anything against timeslip.
What's between you and timeslip is your problem - but if YOU offer warez, YOU can be sure I do something about it if I see it.
If TIMESLIP offers warez, TIMESLIP can be sure I do something about it if I see it.

Please don't think I am a meanie:
I wouldn't do that without a warning if I knew anything serious would happen.
But I know that eBay will just close down that article (if they even do this) and nothing serious will happen to you.
It's just a kind of warning not to do it anymore.

Thanks for your time :)

EDIT:
Okay, now you have anything against me. Fine.
I still don't have anything against you.

Feel free to hate me if it gives you pleasure.
But please don't think about that something you just did could be wrong - maybe you'll find out you actually DID something wrong.

You don't have to stick with the 150 Pounds, just start another auction WITHOUT any warez in your description.
What, you think you won't get that much money this way?
Hm... that's funny, as you just said it's not the warez which make up the prize.
So you should get that much without them, too.

Do you feel fine blaming somebody else for something YOU did?
Looks like it - cause it wasn't ME who offered warez.

And be sure: I'll NEVER regret anyone for stopping warez.

"I just reported this auction to eBay."
:huh: that wasnt a nice thing to do and you probably should not have told anyone you did it

People always have double standards when it comes to warez and mainly roms, can you Honistly say you dont have 1 rom on your gp32 EvilDragon ? (no need to answer that)

whoever buys it is probably going to be download roms anyway because gp32 is mainly an emulation system and not many people own the actualy hardware to transfer roms from cart to there own PC`s

As for the price I think the FLU on Lik-sang is £80 then you got £15 postage on top of that you have the unexpected import free of £30 so aprox £125 and you need a credit card or some other form of online payment.

Maybe some people woukd like to pay a little extra and not have to own a credit card or send off to hong kong

I dunno i got away for a few hours..........................

And for the record my only problem with the auction was the WELL overmarked charge when u can get a brandnew BLU for £100

As for adding a disk of roms when i sold my gp32, i did indeed - but not to mark up an already over the top price - I was simply giving away all my gp32 related stuff to the buyer.

And please dont call me a troll - Else I`ll have to cry and tell m daddy, sniff

EvilDragon posted on Jul 22 2004 at 01:44 PM said:
EDIT:
Okay, now you have anything against me. Fine.
I still don't have anything against you.

Feel free to hate me if it gives you pleasure.
But please don't think about that something you just did could be wrong - maybe you'll find out you actually DID something wrong.

You don't have to stick with the 150 Pounds, just start another auction WITHOUT any warez in your description.
What, you think you won't get that much money this way?
Hm... that's funny, as you just said it's not the warez which make up the prize.
So you should get that much without them, too.

Do you feel fine blaming somebody else for something YOU did?
Looks like it - cause it wasn't ME who offered warez.

And be sure: I'll NEVER regret anyone for stopping warez.
Stop the War! Stop the War! - I know you're one of those.

Do you need a step to get down from that high horse your on?

You need to get over yourself and learn that your not some kind of Superhero ridding the world of all injustice.

It's people like you that cause the state of the world we live in today.

Last edited by a moderator:
timeslip posted on Jul 22 2004 at 02:05 PM said:
I dunno i got away for a few hours..........................

And for the record my only problem with the auction was the WELL overmarked charge when u can get a brandnew BLU for £100
Ok, Timeslip, if you are willing, I will end my feud with you here, there is no need for further hostilities, although because I had a high price, I am not a robbing bastard.

It is EvilDragon that has caused this.

I had nothing personal against you - I just didnt want someones first experience with the gp32 to be pissed off when they found they bought yours for £200, then find out they could`ve got it for half the price - Robbing bastard might have be slightly harsh but i DAMN glad no one bought it for £200

Plus it was fun you digging up dirt so i might not let that lie JUST yet.........

Exo posted on Jul 22 2004 at 03:54 PM said:
"I just reported this auction to eBay."
:huh: that wasnt a nice thing to do and you probably should not have told anyone you did it

Usually, if I see someone offering warez, I tell him to not do it.
That has already been done by other guys and he didn't care - so he got
a warning and didn't see he was doing anything wrong.

I told it because I'm not the one hiding what I'm doing.
I knew nothing serious would happen - he won't get arrested, eBay just would
close down the auction.
I know this because I, too got once an auction closed for offering a modded PS2.
(which doesn't have anything to do with warez in my opinion, but okay. It's eBay policy, so I can't complain).

People always have double standards when it comes to warez and mainly roms, can you Honistly say you dont have 1 rom on your gp32 EvilDragon ? (no need to answer that)

I will answer that.
1. Offering warez is MUCH more different than just having warez.
2. Believe me or not - I mainly play RPGs and have about 800 - 1000 original games (Amiga, NES, SMS, etc.) at home.
I'm not rich, I just looked for some nice auctions. Sometimes you get 10 games for 5 Euro or something like that.
And I have the roms I own on my GP32 card (besides some nice PD Roms).

whoever buys it is probably going to be download roms anyway because gp32 is mainly an emulation system and not many people own the actualy hardware to transfer roms from cart to there own PC`s

That's right and I know that.
But I don't agree offering them is okay.

Just because we KNOW a lot of guys steal roms, we should HELP them get the warez and offer them for free?

Let's go to a more materialistic point of view:
I know cars get stolen.
So I agree when they freely offer stolen cars, just because I know they'll get stolen anyway?

As for the price I think the FLU on Lik-sang is £80 then you got £15 postage on top of that you have the unexpected import free of £30 so aprox £125 and you need a credit card or some other form of online payment.

Maybe some people woukd like to pay a little extra and not have to own a credit card or send off to hong kong

As I already said, it's no problem reentering the GP32 into eBay - just WITHOUT the warez.

I don't moan about the prize - if he gets 5,000 $ for a GP32, I'll congratulate him cause he's lucky.

I don't have any problems at all with the prize, I'm whether pro or con for GBAX.COM nor Lik-Sang.com - get it where you like.

Just don't offer it together with some stolen goods, it's that easy.

What would you say if I steal your car and then make an auction "GP32 BLU - oh yes, you get a free car, alltogether just for 200 Pound?"

Last edited:
With all due respect, it was the Buy it Now price (which is always higher) and it had nothing to do with you.

Just my 2 cents

THERE ARE BIGGER AND MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN ROMS. :rolleyes:

You guys act like this is about World Peace or Starving Children.

Learn whats important in life. Video games are for fun and entertainment. Video Games are not a life or death matter.

jonjandran posted on Jul 22 2004 at 02:17 PM said:
Just my 2 cents

THERE ARE BIGGER AND MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN ROMS. :rolleyes:

You guys act like this is about World Peace or Starving Children.

Learn whats important in life. Video games are for fun and entertainment. Video Games are not a life or death matter.
Exactly, for £15 more max I saving someone endless hours downloading. Saving them time and money.

It's not as if I was funding terrorism.

Are you a terrorist, EvilDragon, because if you are, I'll report you. It does happen.

Exo posted on Jul 22 2004 at 01:54 PM said:
but he doesnt sell em to make a profit

thats like d/loading music onto your computer, some people but I'm not going to tell anyone beause they aren't making money

but as soon as you sell something that isn't legally yours u piss a lot of people off

how about if I stuck the new Hellboy movie on a DVD and flogged it on ebay for a fiver, i think a lot of people would be very pissed off

I also think your - EvilDragon should die in pain` sig Pretty Fucking out of order

BTW

I loosly remember ure ebay auction claiming that you were selling it because u 'accidently bought 2' (*cough* BS *cough*)

if u did, why the fuck didn't you send one back instead of ripping some poor git off

mattmagoo posted on Jul 22 2004 at 02:22 PM said:
Exo posted on Jul 22 2004 at 01:54 PM said:
but he doesnt sell em to make a profit

thats like d/loading music onto your computer, some people but I'm not going to tell anyone beause they aren't making money

but as soon as you sell something that isn't legally yours u piss a lot of people off

how about if I stuck the new Hellboy movie on a DVD and flogged it on ebay for a fiver, i think a lot of people would be very pissed off
I included the games in the sale.

It's not up to EvilDragon and the nanny police to tell me what I can charge for my spare BLU, is it?

The games were just extras. Even if they shouldnt have been included in the auction.

it's illegal... you know it... we know it.... ebay knows it!

you got away with it once so count yourself lucky, and it's fair enough for people to have a difference of opinion on this don't you think? Evildragon obviously feels quite strongly about it, and he's on the right side of the law I'm afraid

no hard feelings here

mattmagoo posted on Jul 22 2004 at 02:25 PM said:
if u did, why the fuck didn't you send one back instead of ripping some poor git off
Because before I ordered mine from GBAX, I bought one myslef - for more than £160, it was just an unfortunate run of circumstances. I wanted one with the voltage mod., and I though I'd sell the one I already had for a bit of cash, since I couldn not retun it.

I would never be without a GP32.

Kop_007 posted on Jul 22 2004 at 04:08 PM said:
Stop the War! Stop the War! - I know you're one of those.

Do you need a step to get down from that high horse your on?

You need to get over yourself and learn that your not some kind of Superhero ridding the world of all injustice.

It's people like you that cause the state of the world we live in today.
So you'd say "Continue the War! Continue the War!"?

I don't think I'm on a high horse.
And I'm seriously no Superhero against all injustice.

You don't have to be a superhero helping prevent people actually STEAL something from someone.

Just for your information:
I'm working in the TV business - and believe me, we HAVE hard times getting paid work sometimes because of many many downloaded movies.
So I actually am one of the persons who suffer from all those warez.

There's not much difference in the video games business.

And I'm not even one of the most aggressive persons in that way - I don't say anything if anybody copies a few games / videos.
I even don't say anything if someone copies quite a bunch of games / videos.
I ONLY moan about, when someone OFFERS masses to the public, as THIS makes it easy for everybody to copy that stuff and THIS is the reason our business suffers!

Do you think I ever reported anything to the police? Forget it.
I won't do that!
I don't want any person to be arrested, I simply try to show them that what they did was wrong and they shouldn't do it anymore.

In what kind of world would you rather live in?
In a world, where everyone steals from everybody else?
I hope I'll die before THIS world'll become reality...

Last edited:
frolik posted on Jul 22 2004 at 02:28 PM said:
it's illegal... you know it... we know it.... ebay knows it!

you got away with it once so count yourself lucky, and it's fair enough for people to have a difference of opinion on this don't you think? Evildragon obviously feels quite strongly about it, and he's on the right side of the law I'm afraid

no hard feelings here
He could have said remove this and that before closing my auction.

There was no direct indication that this was going to happen.

He's just a bit power crazy, which makes sense if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back