Ripoff Merchant On Ebay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obese? if that we only the case - I`d love to have a crippling allement-Physical or Mental(Just like you) so i could sit on my ass all day and live off other people but unfortunatly I have to work

Just leave it bringoutthegimp, he's obviously nor right in the head.

Evil Dragon:

1. No-one said they were going to report my auction.
2. I did not respond aggressivly in my first post, the only thing I can think of his refuting the claims of being a 'robbin bastard' - which is not true.

You can have your little victories, because when the time comes justice will be done. It's about Ying and Yang, the universe will even itself out.

...and Spray, remember, this is an internet forum and not an Oxford Dictionary.

I think I might refuse the #150 offer I've got and put my auction back up, by the way, I didnt say I was selling Roms in my auction text. Just games, if an interested buyer would email me, I would gladly tell them that they would no be getting the games (apart from the thousands of free Snes, Nes games etc) unless they owned the original. If they lie...what am I to do?

can you please be quiet now? This really sucks! Timeslip has absolutely NO POINT! And KOP doesn´t see his imorality (is this the word?), but he IS right with the fact, that everyone is allowed to sell stuff for any price he wants. If the buyer doesn´t inform himself, bad luck.

and KOP: Spreading WareZ/RomZ in ANY form is bad IMO (and illegal, btw). Allthough it my be discusable with some oldschool ROMS (8bit and below)

timeslip posted on Jul 22 2004 at 05:06 PM said:
Obese? if that we only the case - I`d love to have a crippling allement-Physical or Mental(Just like you) so i could sit on my ass all day and live off other people but unfortunatly I have to work
haha you would like to be obese? i suppose then you would have an excuse for being a 50 year old virgin. this argument is over, thanks for helping me fill up the time though (until its time for me to head out, not fill up the time between waking up and going to bed like you obese people do) i appreciate it

Last edited by a moderator:
Horscht posted on Jul 22 2004 at 04:13 PM said:
and KOP: Spreading WareZ/RomZ in ANY form is bad IMO (and illegal, btw). Allthough it my be discusable with some oldschool ROMS (8bit and below)
You speak a lot of sense,

I dont do Warez, and would never condone such on any modern day consoles or movies (however, I do import). About the auction, of course before I sold the GP32 I would have check if the buyer had original cartridges - as stated in the auction.

bringoutthegimp posted on Jul 22 2004 at 04:16 PM said:
i suppose then you would have an excuse for being a 50 year old virgin.
At least your photo gives u the excuse why you only get action from your sister.

And yes it is a fun way to spend my time in work incest boy :D

timeslip posted on Jul 22 2004 at 05:28 PM said:
At least your photo gives u the excuse why you only get action from your sister.

that was laughable. like i said this argument is over but as long as you keep replying im gonna keep answering with generic responses like this.

bringoutthegimp posted on Jul 22 2004 at 04:33 PM said:
timeslip posted on Jul 22 2004 at 05:28 PM said:

that was laughable. like i said this argument is over but as long as you keep replying im gonna keep answering with generic responses like this.
You started with the insults, I`m just replying cos im bored in work, but I really wasnt kiddin about the photo - You look like that short guy from Different Strokes..........Gary Coleman I think his name is - Not good m8 :D

Listen Timeslip, shut up, you started with the insults in the title of this very thread by calling me a rip-off merchant and then later a robbin b*stard.

You and EvilDragon ruined my auction and wasted my time - despite obviusly not reading the auction correctly or knowing all the facts.

For me, I was just defending myself from the slanderous onslaught (which I'm sure a few other members know all about), for you...your just here to cause trouble and act 'The Big-Man' like EvilDragon...you are showing yourself for waht your truly are.

timeslip posted on Jul 22 2004 at 05:38 PM said:
You started with the insults, I`m just replying cos im bored in work, but I really wasnt kiddin about the photo - You look like that short guy from Different Strokes..........Gary Coleman I think his name is - Not good m8 :D
that is a picture of gary coleman idiot. that was laughable. like i said this argument is over but as long as you keep replying im gonna keep answering with generic responses like this.

Jesus guys stop it this isnt good for anyone.

Delete this topic and continue in pm's, or this is likely to go on and get worse.

well to be honest i think, as ever on this boards things have been blown up out of proportion,

roms will always be a sticky issue, end of. im sorry that this happend and that some people got so het up about it but im closing this topic otherwise it'll just end up into one big ass argument and i'd rather if people just stuck to flaming sam fisher.

*topic closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back