Right Shoulder Button gets sometimes stuck

rohezal

Advanced Member
I changed my Pandora case and my broken right should was repaired. After that I transported the Pandora in a backpack and the right shoulderbutton moved a bit into the case. It still works but get stuck some times. Is there an easy way to fix it?

I read something about a bit of paper which must be put somewhere to avoid stucks. Is this still possible with the new case? Has someone experienced the stuck shoulder button before and has a solution for this problem?

Mine got stuck because a screw was slightly too tight.  Your issue sounds different, so I cannot offer advice.  If you search this has been discussed before, so maybe useful info can be found in an old thread.

My left shoulder button got stuck a couple of times, it turned out the reason was the case was separating so I was able to fix it by re-tightening a couple of screws.

If you changed the case it is possible that some paint on the inside of the shoulderbutton joint prevents it from snapping back.

You could sand that away carefully.

If you go with a combination of what Strigoi and I did to fix our shoulder buttons you do nothing and it will be fixed. ;)

Back