right shoulder button dead

crow_riot

oh well

i just fired up fba for a round of street fighter and i realized that my right shoulder button has stopped working. it still clicks but the input is not recognized. input tester is also failing - and funnily it needs R+L to exit...

also tried a reboot didnt help.

my panda iw not old yet and i didnt use it very much, just lately since fba is out. could it already be worn out?

time for rma?

Did you change anything on the OS? I recently made my game controls useless by trying to map the mouse keys to them. Maybe you did something similar.

oh well

i just fired up fba for a round of street fighter and i realized that my right shoulder button has stopped working. it still clicks but the input is not recognized. input tester is also failing - and funnily it needs R+L to exit...

also tried a reboot didnt help.

my panda iw not old yet and i didnt use it very much, just lately since fba is out. could it already be worn out?

time for rma?
When did you get your Pandora?

Regardless, you might need to cut or pad your button in order for it to work. You could try gently tightening or loosening the screws around that area of your Pandora with the battery removed. If the screw doesn't work then you need to figure out if your button sits too low or too high to make contact properly. That takes a little bit of work to figure out. Once you have that figured out, you can either pad the button, or shave off plastic, which is why you have to figure out the situation. I know there are other posts talking about these fixes.

thanks for the heads up.

i pushed/moved the button and now the clicks get detected again!

i'm rather pessimistic so the first thought i had that it's dead and not just one of the normal should button issues. next i might go the route you've suggested link. thanks

Back