Right Down To Work!

Can I just finish the off topic business with this!

I found a work around for SD TV's all you have to do is record your SDTV set with a HD camcorder and enjoy all you fav programs in HD, job sorted!!

Now I wonder if they are putting the newly modded boards straight into cases ETC or waiting until they are all fixed before getting into full swing.

will be a F5 day I'm sure

Haha, I kinda excepted that these threads have derailed and wouldn't get back on track until we get an update, or never will and a new thread starts with the new news.

People are here f5'ing waiting, and nothing else to do. :lol:
Patience is a virtue that we're almost out of now.

I considered doing the new thread, but I figured it would become just another thread in the mess. Like Bosbeetle said, we just wouldn't be able to keep things in one place.

Better just to keep an eye on the quotes thread and the scrapers I suppose. :)

Na-Noo said:
People are here f5'ing waiting, and nothing else to do. :lol:

Maybe it is time for another vehement argument about something no-one in their right mind would care about?

Who was the fattest tele-tubby? supported by detailed figures from image analysis pixel counting algorythms?

Last edited by a moderator:
WombleGoneBad said:
Who was the fattest tele-tubby? supported by detailed figures from image analysis pixel counting algorythms?

Initially I'd have to say it was Laa-Laa, about 8 months after playing with Tinky-Winky.

Monk said:
WombleGoneBad said:

Initially I'd have to say it was Laa-Laa, about 8 months after playing with Tinky-Winky.
:lol:

5,000 printed Quick Start guides are stockpiled. http://pandorapress.net/2010/05/09/official-blog-12-packages-207kg

They got the boxes some time ago, I remember ED saying he had 700 sitting at his place.

Not sure how long it takes to flash the OS image, but it sounds like they've got a pretty slick install+test procedure: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53362-have-we-got-a-tracking-number-for-the-cases/page__view__findpost__p__850305 (you may have to click back to the previous page on that link, stupid forum)

Could iprice (or one of the mods) please remove the pic on page 2?

It's inappropriate, to say the least.

reported it, next time use the report button on the lower left side of the post.

Niksta said:
Could iprice (or one of the mods) please remove the pic on page 2?

It's inappropriate, to say the least.

Its hotlink protection it used to be a big smiley but the host replaced it with a goatse

So, really we are all clamoring for news because we know there is news to be had. Maybe no news is good news.

..I still want pics though.

No fair, all I see is a giant smiley! I wanna see Goatse :'(

Edit: teehee.... That reminds me. Someone once used my random avatar maker on a forum we were both on. I fiddled my script so that it just showed tubgirl and goatse for them. They soon got in trouble and changed it :p

Phawx said:
So, really we are all clamoring for news because we know there is news to be had. Maybe no news is good news.

..I still want pics though.

I estimate that Craig's next update will be in about two hours. :)

Back