Revolution On The 19th? Theories Inside

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
http://onlynintendorevolution.blogspot.com/
http://mozlapunk.web-log.nl/log/2574056

The Following Three screenshots are taken from the On Video.

rev11mp.jpg

rev22sb.jpg

In the conferance, was it not mentioned just how easy it is to make games for the Revolution? Could this be part of the Revolution- the user can make their own games? Is this small black box we've see what allows you to do that?

rev37hn.jpg

If you look at the Nintendo On Video, the numbers that appear at the start show this when written down: (The 1 in brackets is what I'm unsure of)

18 42 34 22 2(1)

And then, three different Revolution days:

002 150 014

211 348 824

512 000 000

It's official now. Nintendo, IGN, Reggie, they're in on the complot.

Remember the Nintendo ON video?

Go and type this in your taskbar:

www.nintendoon.com

It's a complot. We're learning more about Revolution this E3. This has GOT to be the best marketing trick E-V-E-R.

As poster Fezz points out, people are finding out that the domainname NINTENDOON.COM is registered by a certain Reginald F, that means Reggie.

So now we have:
-www.nintendoon.com linking to IGN
-strange videos on nintendo.com yesterday (Reggies eyes close up)
-Iwata and Reggie on conference talking about puzzles and right brain
-IGN being quiet with all this... do they know more?
-the Aries guy... a member of Nintendo? Reggie himself?
-NintendoON.com registered by Reggie...

Reginald F? Mmm.

Then of course, you have this, which seems to be no longer working.

http://www.nintendo.com/e3_2005/reggie.swf

Is there something strange going on here?

Reggie said that tommorow you will be using your right-brain. Does that mean having fun playing games, or something more? And is the Nintendo ON not Brain Shaped?

The Right Brain Is What Determines:

Random
Intuitive
Holistic
Synthesizing
Subjective
Looks at wholes

And then of course, this Aries guy is still saying we will see it, and he's been right so far in most cases. We shall see.

alternatively the guy could just have registered nintendoON in regiies name

if it is true it is genius

also, what do you make of those numbers? they mean nothing to me

also that box under the gamecube looks like the revolution they haver shown

Must read this:
http://forums.gamespot.com/gamespot/show_m...
too.
This is seeming more and more likely with each piece of info I hear, but I'm not totally convinced yet. But there were certain subtle sentences that reggie and iwata said in the conference which did give this kind of impression.

It would explain why:
IGN were the first to report on the ON video, and stated clearly that it was a fan film, despite not giving any sources to show this.
The ON video was so ridiculously well done. I can't believe that one person would just make something that professional for no reason at all.
Why Nintendo have revealed basically nothing about the Revolution, not even the specs.
And possibly hint at the reasons behind those intrigueing patents Nintendo registered a few months back...

mattmagoo posted on May 18 2005 at 05:04 PM said:
Actually, it's not registered under a name, but does give the address, which was found to be Reggie's house or something. You can't give a fake address when registering a domain since you have to confirm it with a letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
god i hope its not a head set thing, lets see how many things i can destroy in my house jumping around with a gay headset on.

haha. it should be fun, though
remember that ep of cowboy bebop with 'brain dream' :D VR is fun, when not dizzying

and if my cat is running around when i'm playing metroid, would my cat show up as a metroid?? What excuse would i tell my fiance? "sorry hun i killed the cat, it was trying to suck the life out of me"

hmmm.....maybe i could rid my house of my bro while playing metroid like that. i think if it is this helmet thing then nintendo will have thought of a way to make sure other objects wont appear on the screen like cats and stuff

Ok im excited!!!!

oh crap whats the best way to remove jizz stains form the carpet?

no really this sounds very interestang

EDIT:
Nintendo.com said:
There's much more to Revolution that will be revealed over the coming months.

Nova posted on May 18 2005 at 09:18 PM said:
EDIT:
Nintendo.com said:
There's much more to Revolution that will be revealed over the coming months.
I want one!
Yes, it will be an impulsive buy.

mr twit posted on May 18 2005 at 07:40 PM said:
Actually, it's not registered under a name, but does give the address, which was found to be Reggie's house or something. You can't give a fake address when registering a domain since you have to confirm it with a letter.

I never got a letter registering ANY domain.
How could this be?
Nowadays, it takes about 12 hours until your domain is ready to be used - impossible with a letter.

Last edited:
EvilDragon posted on May 18 2005 at 09:26 PM said:
mr twit posted on May 18 2005 at 07:40 PM said:

I never got a letter registering ANY domain.
How could this be?
Nowadays, it takes about 12 hours until your domain is ready to be used - impossible with a letter.
Well when I registered my domain, I got a letter in about a month from Nominet, the UK registrar, with a code which I had to enter into their website to confirm the address. It probably didn't affect the domain actually though. I suppose you could use someone else's address, but they would get the letter and could the registrar know. I don't know if this is the same with .com addresses, mine was a co.uk.

Looks like that's just for co.uk domains, as I never got any letter for any other domain.
And I registered a couple of .de, .tv, .in, .at, .com

Its only 11:40 am in america, hold your horses. But I doubt anything will be shown. I think they're just building hype leading up till when they finally do reveal all, which could be some time from now. There is very little evidence suggesting it would be the 19th.

There is an interview session with Reggie in 20 minutes, some people think he may reveal something.

miyamoto said it would be revealed next year,otherwise people steal ninty's ideas.whatever

Back