Restore My Gp32

menion

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
:> It's summer and shitty weather here in Sweden. Time for some Gp32 Flu renovation.

Things to do:
- Remove all dust particles possible.
- Resolder the Flu wires (my gp32 in not as enlightenend as it shall be, I guess)
- Maybe play some with the spraycans and make my gp32 more impersonated.

Have read that compressed air is the best way to remove the dust particles ( I've also tried with all kind of clothingmaterial and stuff with poor result)..

Questions:

Can I use, with no fear, a real "air-compressor" (or what u guys call it in plain english ;) instead of those cans with compressed air?

Easy to pick apart the gp32 to get behind the second sreen cover?

Thanks in advance

Can I use, with no fear, a real "air-compressor" (or what u guys call it in plain english instead of those cans with compressed air?
NO, normal air is not clean enugh, you make it only worse. The compressed air from that cans is 99% clean, and they are arround 7$

Vimacs posted on Jul 16 2004 at 02:39 PM said:
Can I use, with no fear, a real "air-compressor" (or what u guys call it in plain english  instead of those cans with compressed air?
NO, normal air is not clean enugh, you make it only worse. The compressed air from that cans is 99% clean, and they are arround 7$
:/ Ok, thanks for your answer!

Might order a Blu and sell my Flu instead.. But since I'm going to use the Gp32 much out in daylight when I'm doing my military service it's perhaps better forget about replacing it?

Heard that the Blu got a much darker screen in daylight..
Can someone plz explain more in detail ? Is it darker even with the light on?

:) Thanks, and sorry for my kinda crappy english :>

Last edited by a moderator:
menion posted on Jul 16 2004 at 03:09 PM said:
Vimacs posted on Jul 16 2004 at 02:39 PM said:
Can I use, with no fear, a real "air-compressor" (or what u guys call it in plain english instead of those cans with compressed air?
:/ Ok, thanks for your answer!

Might order a Blu and sell my Flu instead.. But since I'm going to use the Gp32 much out in daylight when I'm doing my military service it's perhaps better forget about replacing it?

Heard that the Blu got a much darker screen in daylight..
Can someone plz explain more in detail ? Is it darker even with the light on?

:) Thanks, and sorry for my kinda crappy english :>
It's just really muddy dark brown, makes no difference if the lights on or off. You can see it, but it's pretty ugly. If you've seen a nokia 7210 in bright sunlight, that's what the screen is like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. have'nt seen the nokia 7210 screen but It aint sound any good. Better keep my Flu then.. :/ Seems to be the best to do in my situation.. (?) damn.. ;E

Back