[Request] Shadow Warrior

spn-x

Hi,

I think "Shadow Warrior" would be a great game to play on the go. I know it's available for the Dingoo but I don't use it anymore...
So I wanted to ask if sb could give it a try.

SourceCode : Klick Me

THX

spn-x said:
Hi,

I think "Shadow Warrior" would be a great game to play on the go. I know it's available for the Dingoo but I don't use it anymore...

THX

Why the heck is nobody working on ports of open source Build Engine based games like Duke Nukem 3D and this?
Sometimes I wish I was more of a programmer. Imagine the voxlap engine working on this, too! That would be so much fun!

P.S. This also makes me wish those guys actually released the source code of Blood. In my opinion it's the best Build Engine based game out there (Not exactly because of the gore, believe it or not).

Last edited by a moderator:
CloverGruff said:
spn-x said:
Hi,

THX

Why the heck is nobody working on ports of open source Build Engine based games like Duke Nukem 3D and this?
Sometimes I wish I was more of a programmer. Imagine the voxlap engine working on this, too! That would be so much fun!

P.S. This also makes me wish those guys actually released the source code of Blood. In my opinion it's the best Build Engine based game out there (Not exactly because of the gore, believe it or not).

Oh man.... Blood... one of the BEST FPS ever made !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
#bump

maybe CongoZombie (he ported SW to the dingoo) could do it.

Back