Request - Gole 1 Mini PC (Not the Gole 1 Plus)

bluedeer

Does anyone have a working Gole 1 Mini PC they might be willing to sell? These are extremely difficult to find unless you go shopping on Alibaba. I accidentally bricked mine, but I hate having something that CAN work, but doesn't because of something stupid softwarewise. Even if you've got a broken screen, bad battery, as long as the motherboard still works fine I'd like to see if I could take it off your hands.

These units were rather inexpensive, and underpowered but if you configured them right could actually be reasonable functional. I used to use mine with my OpenPandora coupled via USB Networking and used a Remote Desktop option, among other things. I also replaced the antenna jack on it with a more universal one that allowed me to use a standard screw in swivel antenna and it was very useful for Wifi scanning. Not to mention, it handled Kodi pretty well.

I'm in Canada, and ideally would be looking to pay less than $100 including shipping if possible.

Like I said, I don't care if screen is smashed or if it's missing buttons, all I really want is a working and bootable motherboard. Thanks!

Essentially one of these: https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_372954.html

Back