Release [REPO] tetet - 1.0.0.0 - New

Repository

tetet-ingame.png
tetet
falling block game with two drop zones
Get it from here!

This is a bit confusing for me. It seems like I have no control over the blocks sometimes. I do not know if this is because of my lack of perspective or the game itself is flawed??!!!

It seems there are two different Tetris in one block taking turns?? Seems like I cannot control the blocks at times.

I do like it though just a bit perplexed. Might be something I need to practice.  :(   :unsure:   :)

Certainly a different perspective on a game that has been ported so many ways and that is rare.

I did not have sound either.

Last edited:
Hello and thank you for your feedback.

You mean the block does not move when you press left-right keys?

The code reads one event (16 bytes) a time and processes only 'KEY' events with 'PRESSED' value. It does not handle 'REPEAT' or 'RELEASE' values.

On sound. It plays sound only when a line is removed. It's not flawed, it's kind of -slow-. It works when the second or third full line removed. I don't know why.

The code behind sound playing is

ldr r6,dev_dsp_ofs
movw r2,sound_buf_size
ldr r1,sound_buf_ofs
mov r7,#sys_write
ldr r0,[r6]
cmp r0,#0x3f
swilt 0

It writes the data to the dsp chip fine. I also set DSP_FRAGMENT to 1024 to be sure it plays immediately. It's maybe a power saving issue (software) and the dsp chip needs some power-up time.

Hello and thank you for your feedback.

You mean the block does not move when you press left-right keys?

The code reads one event (16 bytes) a time and processes only 'KEY' events with 'PRESSED' value. It does not handle 'REPEAT' or 'RELEASE' values.

On sound. It plays sound only when a line is removed. It's not flawed, it's kind of -slow-. It works when the second or third full line removed. I don't know why.

The code behind sound playing is

ldr r6,dev_dsp_ofs
movw r2,sound_buf_size
ldr r1,sound_buf_ofs
mov r7,#sys_write
ldr r0,[r6]
cmp r0,#0x3f
swilt 0

It writes the data to the dsp chip fine. I also set DSP_FRAGMENT to 1024 to be sure it plays immediately. It's maybe a power saving issue (software) and the dsp chip needs some power-up time.
 You are very welcome :)

Yes exactly. It does not move where I choose it to go sometimes. It [the block] appears to have a mind of it's own. :blink:   :lol:  My d-pad functions perfectly so I do not think it is a hardware issue on my behalf.

I do like it though and thank you for this unique twist on a usually played out genere.

Again it might be a perspective issue on my behalf. I need to play it more to be certain.

I will double check for sound too.

******Ok ...I finally figured out that within the box there are 2 different tetris's being played. The blocks alternate sides every 2 drops it seems. 

Secondly, I was able to get sound only after I filled a 2nd line. It was a screeching type of sound but a definite sound signifying a full line  ;) . I had my earbuds up pretty high too and it shocked the spinal fluid out of me  :eek:   ;)

Hope this helps a bit. I do like it.

Last edited:
Back