Release [REPO] PySolFC - 1.0.0.1 - New

Repository

flowerclock.png
PySolFC is a collection of more than 1000 solitaire card games. It is a fork of http://www.pysol.org/ and distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.

There are games that use the 52 card International Pattern deck, games for the 78 card Tarock deck, eight and ten suit Ganjifa games, Hanafuda games, Matrix games, Mahjongg games, and games for an original hexadecimal-based deck.

This PND bundles both the python application and the cardsets hosted at http://pysolfc.sf.net/ for the Pandora. It is playable using either touch screen or nubs. Note that right and middle button clicks have useful (though not neccessary) bindings. There are also different mouse options ingame. You may want to use smaller cardsets, disable the tool and status bars, or us fullscreen mode to fit the game on the screen.

Build 1 (2013-05-05): Bundled current SVN (1065 games) with Flower Clock changes and PySolFC-Cardsets v2.0 (153 cardsets) with (hopefully) fixed hanafuda ranks. Dynamic card resizing is disabled. No Pandora input adaptation has been done. Large PND size due to number of included card sets.
Get it from here!

This has everything a Solitaire fan could want. 

Very well done and I thank you for this. :D

I have had no functioning problems with this software.

Glad that you like it.

And I was just porting it because ptitSeb said over at XM Solitaire that card games were underrepresented on Linux :p

Unfortunately free software projects are often difficult to find in all the ad-ware/app-store spam.

Glad that you like it.

And I was just porting it because ptitSeb said over at XM Solitaire that card games were underrepresented on Linux :p

Unfortunately free software projects are often difficult to find in all the ad-ware/app-store spam.
Nice package :) and a huge gameset !

And now we need some "Hidden Object" Games, even less represented in the linux open world ;)

Thanks so much for this! I've wanted PySol on pandora for a while, just never got around to doing anything about it :p

No, haven't yet looked at the solver. Am currently playing with bundling Tcl/Tk 8.5 and PIL to get the card resizing.

New Version uploaded with dynamic card resizing. The .PySolFC directory is now optional, you may move the contents of this directory up directly into $APPDATADIR and delete the (then empty) .PySolFC directory.

Will look at the solver next.

New Version uploaded with dynamic card resizing. The .PySolFC directory is now optional, you may move the contents of this directory up directly into $APPDATADIR and delete the (then empty) .PySolFC directory.

Will look at the solver next.
Have managed to build the solver. Since I have no experience with this, please tet it by unzipping the attached file into the pysolfc appdata directory (the fc-solve executable should end up in a bin subdirectory).

The solver is copyrighted by Shlomi Fish and distributed under the MIT/X11 license. See http://fc-solve.shlomifish.org for details.

If it works not only for me I will reupload the PND.

solver.zip

Attachments

• solver.zip
    137.7 KB · Views: 143
Back