Remember Me?

authoreyes

Website
www.markandmarina.com
Hey all,

Been a while. Almost 6 months of hell, but I am done with cancer. If anyone is interested, here is a quick story. Hopefully will be back to working on homebrew in the next few weeks. Glad to be back to the forums :)

authoreyes said:
Hey all,

Been a while. Almost 6 months of hell, but I am done with cancer. If anyone is interested, here is a quick story. Hopefully will be back to working on homebrew in the next few weeks. Glad to be back to the forums :)
Welcome back. I'm happy to ear your feeling better.

Now go back to code asap :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your good news. Having witnessed the effects of cancer, chemo and radiation first hand I know how physically and mentally hard that journey is. Hopefully this was the last ordeal you'll ever have with that illness!
I don't have my Pandora as of yet but I expect good things from you by the time I recieve it!!! ;)

Glad to hear you're done with the cancer. That news has really brought a smile to my face. :) Go on, though - go recover from that surgery!

Hey there! Ya, I remember, welcome back, and glad to hear you're doing well. ^_^

Congratulations!

I can now proudly say that someone has beaten cancer and I still don't have my Pandora.

Wow, you really must have been through a lot! :eek:
So glad that you are back again and kicked this cancer's ass! :)
I was thinking about you a lot in the last month because of a similar story.

Now get back to coding, and back to life. :)
Congratulations!
Best wishes!

Glad to hear you are over the cancer. I suggest you medicate daily with cannabis, either eating it, vaporizing it, or lastly choice smoking it. This would have been very beneficial during your chemo. It has anti-cancer/tumor properties, so that is why I'm recommending it to you even though you are done with active cancer in your system.

Good luck, look forward to anything you decide to do with the community!

Peace & Pandora,

Link

authoreyes said:
Hey all,

Cooool :D

Congratulations, mate :D

I told you it will work out :) Glad to see you're back :)

Last edited:
GJ guy, remember to eat bio fruits and vegetables.
And now, show us your kung fu ^^.

Congrats on the recovery! No excuse not to code us some ace software now. ;)

Back