Remember Me?

jakshep2 said:
moz said:
Hi! long time no see.

do you have the £20 you still owe me? ;)

pwnage.

This is another one of those topics where you must have signed up in 2005 at the latest to post. So will you kindly leave now along with your pointless spam post.

Edit: To make this less spamish - I do remember you scasw but hadn't actually realised you left...

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter R said:
jakshep2 said:
moz said:
Hi! long time no see.

do you have the £20 you still owe me? ;)

pwnage.

This is another one of those topics where you must have signed up in 2005 at the latest to post. So will you kindly leave now along with your pointless spam post.

You, too.

Peter R said:
This is another one of those topics where you must have signed up in 2005 at the latest to post.

I don't see why my registration date should interfere with my posting habits. who says I never lurked before I registered here? ;)

jakshep2 said:
Peter R said:
This is another one of those topics where you must have signed up in 2005 at the latest to post.

I don't see why my registration date should interfere with my posting habits. who says I never lurked before I registered here? ;)

I just mean stop spamming pointless one word posts please. Besides, lurking doesn't count anyway :p.

scazw said:
ok guys, didn't want to cause an arguement!
Oh and I never left as such. Just gt caught up in my life and kinda forgot........sorry guys!
No, not at all. No argument was caused by you, it was simply me being an arse and I apologise. I am terribly sorry for derailing the topic :(.

scazw said:
Was clearing out my closet and found my beloved gp32 and thought hey havnt been on gp32x for about 3 years lol!
I'm surprised the account haven't been deactivated after being away for so long. :p

Peter R said:

stfu n00b B)

Back