Red Dead Redemption 2

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
I just received my copy 11 hours early, lol :D<3

received-558993281232447.jpg

The PS4 Version whit 2 Blue Ray Disc ^^
Some seconds ago, i got the Mail that my XBONEX Version was also gave on the way to me,
I ditnt read lot about the game, shure i saw some trailers, but it was more spontanous as i saw i had 270gb free on my XBOX and i had some refunds on Gameware.at,

Its some sort of a Cowboy Game in a Openworld Western Amerika in 1899, whit lots of Details like that the "Cohonnes" of your Horse gets smaler if your in a colder enwroivment..

You need a lot of Worktime to fill 2 Whole Blueray Discs:
My Game was also delivered today, and also the Xbox Version got 2 Discs
It’s currently installing..
3f76bd26e36614f2de8a4ccfba14b06a.jpg

After some hours of playing yesterday, im quite impressed about this game: The Western of Amerika looks preety cool, i like these horses, they are much more details on the horses than on the Cars in GTA 5, (And the Cars in GTA 5 are also quite cool, i could sit in a Caprio in GTA 5 for hours and watching the Roof to open and close ^^)..
Some Aspects of the Game arend for everywhere, par exemple, i huntet a deer and take the fur of it, so if your vegane, this isnt maybe your game..
Gunplay is pretty good, ok loading a colt is standart, but you see your charakter screw the butplate of your repetier rifle of to put new bullets in
Shure its not a Simulation, but they made lots of details in this game..

Yeah, I loved the first game, as I've never played any open world games for any length of time, but that game I could just ride my horse around for hours, I just loved the atmosphere. Where GTA is cool, I just love the old west, and everything that goes with it.

Sadly, I probably won't be getting part 2 until the GOTY edition is offered, as I don't have a PS4/ONE at this point, and the game will probably be $20 or under by the time I do. I'll also probably be able to get my system of choice cheap by that time as well, so it's all good. I'm sure everyone who grabbed a copy will love it, as this looks like more of the same, but x10. LOL

Chris

I had some refund from Gameware.at for some Games that I canceled, so I only pays about 20 € for RDR2 two
But even at the normal price, it’s worth every cent,
It would be cool if they made it also for PC,
But as my fastest PC the Gpd Win 1 is, and i have bought this Xbox One X out of spontaneous, it’s the best Version for me..

One thing that’s annoys me a bit is the Controll Shematic that’s maybe a bit too much Aktions for not enough buttons,
Speek whit peaple whit the same button as „Make your Weapon ready“ could be a bit confusing some time..

One thing that’s annoys me a bit is the Controll Shematic that’s maybe a bit too much Aktions for not enough buttons,
Speek whit peaple whit the same button as „Make your Weapon ready“ could be a bit confusing some time..

Yeah, I saw this same complaint in some of the reviews, but I guess it couldn't be helped. LOL

Chris

Its the Same Horse i got since Start,
i wantet to show how awesome this horses look, and how tiny my Screen in my Office is compared to the XBOX..
Yesterday i had to move to the Office, because my Dad wantet to watch Formula 1 whyle my Mom watched a Movie in Living Room,
Whe have 2 Satelite Receivers in the House, and unfortunaly the second one is mine..
The third TV whe have, is now my Office PC Screen, i want to use it whit my Pyra, as this will be my Main PC..

There are only two names for Horses I would use:
Epona and Plötze (Witcher)..

Could it be that the Screenshots made from the Xbox aren’t that good ??

What's wrong with that screenshot? It seems to be a 720p image, and there are a few things that mean it's not quite real; I don't recognise that species of tree, the ground looks compacted yet fertile, you're shooting towards the light but the contrast is all within range, and perhaps most tellingly neither of your controllable characters seem to have proper eyes. But I can well imagine all of those are design decisions made to limit the number of polygons the engine needs to draw, or to keep the image clear to view on a non HDR tv.

I dotnt know, mybe its just a first world problem:
It ditnt looked that good when i watched the Picture on my single HD TV, when i made the Screenshot directly over the Screenshot App from the XBOX, mybe its looks better on a modern smartphone or a PC,
My TV was a heritage from my pass by grandpa, so i ditnt care if this thing wasnt ultra 4k HD
I know my XBOX is way too powerfull for this TV, and a XBOX S would do the Job as good as this Beast, whit less power consumption, but when i bought the XBOX, the only XBOX S in the Marked was Fortnite Branded, so i took the X....

Back