Red Alert! - Gp2x File Archive Is Out?!

Big companies want to kill gp2x! It is stealing some market!

And gp2x can use their "old" games for free. (I was talking about $ony, nintend0, $ega).

Cabrones...

DBH posted on Sep 20 2006 at 01:42 PM said:
Well one good thing has come out of this the archive site is ALOT faster. Seriously every click is instant for me before it was wait wait... ok wait bah *hits refresh*
I imagine that may be partially because no-one knows it's back up yet, seriously I only found out just now.

But of course there are probably improvements too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is waaay faster than before :)
One thing I noticed though; some of the preview pictures on the download page are not displaying any more (It says url not there any more) . Is it coming up bit by bit or is this a problem?

Jeebus posted on Sep 20 2006 at 04:43 PM said:
One thing I noticed though; some of the preview pictures on the download page are not displaying any more (It says url not there any more) . Is it coming up bit by bit or is this a problem?

It's coming up bit by bit, though it should all be uploaded now.

It's faster? Cool. Looks like I did a better job setting a server up than my hosting company before.
Well, I never did understand why they did install things like kde on the server...

Last edited:
EvilDragon posted on Sep 20 2006 at 09:21 PM said:
It's faster? Cool. Looks like I did a better job setting a server up than my hosting company before.
Well, I never did understand why they did install things like kde on the server...
hehe :p

EvilDragon posted on Sep 20 2006 at 08:21 PM said:

It's coming up bit by bit, though it should all be uploaded now.

ED, you rock!

subcon959 posted on Sep 20 2006 at 04:02 PM said:
Thanks for putting in the time and effort ED, it's really appreciated.
sehs33 posted on Sep 20 2006 at 06:17 PM said:
Thanks a lot for your time and effort ED, does this mean that we will declare war on the Turkish? ;)
sam fisher posted on Sep 21 2006 at 07:42 AM said:
ED, you rock!

ED for president of the world!

Feeg posted on Sep 21 2006 at 06:28 PM said:
subcon959 posted on Sep 20 2006 at 04:02 PM said:
Thanks for putting in the time and effort ED, it's really appreciated.
sehs33 posted on Sep 20 2006 at 06:17 PM said:
Thanks a lot for your time and effort ED, does this mean that we will declare war on the Turkish? ;)
sam fisher posted on Sep 21 2006 at 07:42 AM said:
ED, you rock!

ED for president of the world!

Sssh, don't tell the people the second part of my plan! With the third actually being to take on the world... followed by the universe...

Last edited:
Back