Perfectfit Now For The Gp2x!

Akuma no Houkon

Certified Guru
Website
akuma.gp32news.com
Ok, PerfectFit, many of you loved this game on the GP32, here it is now for the GP2X.

PF_ScreenShot.PNG

Controls are Simple
X+Direction: (while over a movable block) moves the block in that direction. Cursor stays put.
B+Direction: (while over a movable block) moves the block in that direction. Cursor moves with block.
Y: Brings up the menu.
L: Go back a level
R: Skip to the next level (if you have already completed this one)
L+R: Quit
Select: Restart this level.

Here is the Download
http://gp32.indiedevs.com/PerfectFit_GP2X.tar.gz

Due to the overwhelming # of downloads, please use the www.gp2x.de archive to download if possible
http://www.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,25,2210

I remember that on the Gp32. Thanks for the port, the colors looks so much brighter on the Gp2X screen.

DaveC said:
I remember that on the Gp32. Thanks for the port, the colors looks so much brighter on the Gp2X screen.

hi

it seems it doesn't want to load on my unit which is running FW 3.0.0?

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
I am running FW 3.0.0 on my test unit, so it should run perfectly.

Make sure that its extracted properly. Its directory structure should look like

PerfectFit (Main Folder)
  • PerfectFit.gpe
  • PerfectFit.png
  • README
  • VeraBd.ttf
  • gpperfit (Sub Folder) Standard.lpk
  • Extra.lpk
  • packs.list
My oldest son has has been playing it on my FW 3.0.0 unit all day, so it works, anyone else experience problems?

You should be able to drag the PerfectFit folder out of the archive directly onto your GP2x. Filenames are case sensitive, so your OS or archiver may have screwed them up, make sure they are exactly as listed. The important ones here are VeraBd.ttf, gpperfit, Standard.lpk, Extra.lpk, and packs.list.

Akuma no Houkon said:
I am running FW 3.0.0 on my test unit, so it should run perfectly.

Make sure that its extracted properly. Its directory structure should look like

PerfectFit (Main Folder)
  • PerfectFit.gpe
  • PerfectFit.png
  • README
  • VeraBd.ttf
  • gpperfit (Sub Folder) Standard.lpk
  • Extra.lpk
  • packs.list
My oldest son has has been playing it on my FW 3.0.0 unit all day, so it works, anyone else experience problems?

You should be able to drag the PerfectFit folder out of the archive directly onto your GP2x. Filenames are case sensitive, so your OS or archiver may have screwed them up, make sure they are exactly as listed. The important ones here are VeraBd.ttf, gpperfit, Standard.lpk, Extra.lpk, and packs.list.
hi thanks

it was the way my program extracted file. it works now, now have to figure out how to play it!

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there are 119 levels in the standard pack and 2 levels in the Extra pack (the Extra pack uses new gameplay mechanics that I was testing out) And at one point I had a level editor so you can make your own level packs (Which I will bring back if there is demand for it).

As for the game itself, its pretty easy to figure out. Each map has colored Circles and colored Blocks, you win the level when each circle is covered by its same colored block.

I plan to create at least a 50 lvl pack using the new game play mechanics once I finish up a couple more games.

Back