Recommend me a comic reader [Android]

Another factor could be software support: Manufacturers differ a lot in the specific field of providing updates for devices both current and old. Afaik Lenovo does not have a "leading role" in that regard

Another factor could be software support: Manufacturers differ a lot in the specific field of providing updates for devices both current and old. Afaik Lenovo does not have a "leading role" in that regard
Yep, but Asus takes 90€ only for having it sent in for repairs without actually having done any repair up to this point,

do you guys know how this is done at Lenovo?

I've just gone with an old version of the Lenovo pad for 149€ with quad core, 1280s resolution, 10'' etc... without real camera (0.3MP webcam doesn't count), without GPS, 3G etc... I'll have Pyra for that later.

Everywhere people told me, that if you drop it and it's broken, no company repairs it for you anyway, so I stayed cheap for the comic book reader (and secondary HB Android gaming device) now.

I'd recommend Perfect Viewer, it is truly Zarjaz ;)

It should do everything you're asking for.

One thing I found useful, hidden in the settings is that you can assign page turns to hardware buttons.
Thanks for the tip, it runs like a charm with the pdf-plugin on my new cheap lenovo pad.

Finally I have the equipment to enjoy comics and most of my Android games from HB run great on it too.

I nabbed the Transformers bundle too, which is currently still up

Back