Rammstein Merchandise

andius

Website
Visit site
I'm having trouble finding a good online store that sells a good variety of Rammstein clothing that is based in the US. Does anyone know of any good, reliable retailers?

Doesn't the official Rammstein shop ship internationally?
I think it has a minimum value-requirement, but it not that big... however - it might only be inside the EU... I don't know.

But check it out... www.rammsteinshop.de

not sure bout u, but I have a friend who says he's seen some in hot topic
dont know if they have that whever u are, but its a chain up here
some have them, some dont
PS its a goth store, so this is all going off his word, I would never go in those, to many ....odd... people

~Octavious

hehe its always cool to see people in U.S liking rammstein :) , because they are german.

(btw its translated smth like "ram stone" heh, and do you have the new album "Reise, Reise"? means "journey journey" :) )

We're all living in Amerika
Amerika ist wunderbar
We're all living in Amerika
Amerika
Amerika

Although I live in England.

ive got that new one, my friend got 2 on acident
I love some of the songs, but have mostly no clue what they mean lol
I also like Fire Fire or whatever, and Du Hast

~Octavious

Octavious posted on Dec 14 2004 at 03:53 PM said:
I also like Fire Fire or whatever at and Du Hast

"Feuer frei" I guess... Actually means "Fire at will"... hence the "bang bang" they're shouting :)
So I guess you've learned a bit today ;)

Anyway if you're mildly interested in interpreting any of their lyrics, www.herzeleid.com/ might be the place to go. It has translations of all their songs :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rammsteins' sound/lyrics are not so good. They are just popular in america because their sound is exactly what americans think german sound should be like. And because they dont understand the lyrics. But thats not typical german sound. Germany sounds like Heino. ;)

Phycho Doughboy posted on Dec 14 2004 at 11:15 AM said:
Does ne body listen to MegaHertz? I've heard they sound like Rammstein, and want to know their best CD to pick up.

Du Hast is too over-rated.

Thyphoid posted on Dec 14 2004 at 04:50 PM said:
Rammsteins' sound/lyrics are not so good. They are just popular in america because their sound is exactly what americans think german sound should be like. And because they dont understand the lyrics. But thats not typical german sound. Germany sounds like Heino. ;)
I also think its because it's the intro song to one of Bam Magera 'sCKY's

Bah, Du-hast is crappy. It's so Emo :p Although the remix of Du-Hast by Battery is quite cool. Yeah I guess i'll check out Hot topic, i'll have to wade through posers of all sorts just to get inot the store though. Megahertz is pretty damn good as well. Most people around my school are complete retards, their like OMG you listen to german music you Nazi...then I usually just turn it up a little louder to drown them out.

yea the whole U.S is filled of fucktards, who call every german a nazi :angry:
actually the nazi problem is pretty much solved here, in my class there are 2 blacks and i also know many turkeys, italians, some from U.S etc. and i never actually saw a reacism problem with my own eyes, only maybe in the TV.
btw we germans here think also how stupid you U.Ss are with your iraq-bush shit and all the wars and so on :)

and Du Hast means "You have"
and the noumbers :p :
1 eins
2 zwei
3 drei
4 vier
5 fünf
6 sechs
7 sieben
8 acht
9 neun
10 zehn
:rolleyes:

You know, Rammstein is actually a place where a flying show was held. Some kind of error led to a disaster and many people died from that, burned and maimed. They chose the name to attract attention....
Also, the way they sing is absolutely.... "ungerman". Nobody talks like that and the lyrics also contain many grammatical errors.

You might have guessed that I am not actually a Rammstein fan, but hey, let them do their thing, they're not hurting anybody ;)

Well, for Rammstein stuff, if there is still need, I might be prepared to check around for some, and send it to you.... MIGHT be, and depends on what you want ;)

tekt5 posted on Dec 14 2004 at 07:19 PM said:
Phycho Doughboy posted on Dec 14 2004 at 11:15 AM said:
Does ne body listen to MegaHertz? I've heard they sound like Rammstein, and want to know their best CD to pick up.

Du Hast is too over-rated.

Thyphoid posted on Dec 14 2004 at 04:50 PM said:
Rammsteins' sound/lyrics are not so good. They are just popular in america because their sound is exactly what americans think german sound should be like. And because they dont understand the lyrics. But thats not typical german sound. Germany sounds like Heino.  ;)
I also think its because it's the intro song to one of Bam Magera 'sCKY's
Naw, I like it because the industrial sound you get in Rammstein [espescially in Sehnsucht], and the only other band that I know thats industrial is Atari Teenage Riot, which I love... I've never heard of a dumber reason for us Americans like Rammstein, I mean I've never even thought about it that way until now and now that I thougt of it it still doesn't make sense 'cause thats not how I would think it anyways... and I fucking hate skateboarding and more bam margera. Or at least what skateboarding has become... Theres a Rammstein song in the intro of CKY?? Thats degrading to Rammstein to me.....
Anybody to think that Germans now are like some of them were 65 years ago should be shot for being so ignorant... but then again theres alot of people here in the USofA that are that stupid...
I thought that "Du Hast mich" meant "You hate me"... then it goes on to say... "You hate me to say that I won't obey", or something like that. Yea Bush is stupid, but he's always been the ideal american [...sad].

Heh... and if I thought thats how Germans sounded like I'd probably asked "Does anybody know any other German rock bands cause I like how Germans sound like"...

Wolfsclaw posted on Dec 15 2004 at 04:37 PM said:
and Du Hast means "You have"
and the noumbers :p :
1 eins
2 zwei
3 drei
4 vier
5 fünf
6 sechs
7 sieben
8 acht
9 neun
10 zehn
:rolleyes:

In the context of the song, it doesn´t actualy mean, "You have", but "you hate"
this is what the song says translated
you
you hate
you hate me

But you´re right about the numbers....................... :p :lol:
EDIT: No, wait. You weren´t completely wrong. I think they want to say both, as I can remember one line right now that says (translated): "You have asked me, but I didn't answer" (German text: Du, Du hast, Du hast mich. Du hast mich gefragt, du hast mich gefragt, du hast mich gefragt doch ich hab nichts gesagt)

And NO, it doesn´t say fragged in the Ego-shooter way :D

Mosch posted on Dec 15 2004 at 05:08 PM said:
You know, Rammstein is actually a place where a flying show was held. Some kind of error led to a disaster and many people died from that, burned and maimed. They chose the name to attract attention....
Not exactly. Actualy the place the plane accident happend was called Ramstein, the band is called "RAMMSTEIN" (Notice the second "M" there :p ). But i guess you´re right about the attention thing. They just didn´t want to make it TOO obvious :lol: .
As you might see, i'm also into Rammstein, as the ymake good music. And there are lots of German bands that have worse lyics (OOMPH!, L'AME IMMORTELLE)

Bad lyrics? How about Eisenpimmel? :D

Yeah, Rammstein, Ramstein, anyway I am sure they wanted a connection.

About "Du hast".... well, "du hast" means "you have", while "du hasst" (two s) means "you hate". Both sound rather similar, except the double s is spoken more sharply, while a single s is soft. As Rammstein ONLY sings sharply, you can't really tell the difference. It's a little play with words really.

For those that are interested, I have uploaded a file of "true" German. That's actually the way it sounds. Download http://img152.exs.cx/img152/4258/deutsch1he.jpg and rename to mp3.

Phycho Doughboy posted on Dec 15 2004 at 04:36 PM said:
Naw, I like it because the industrial sound you get in Rammstein [espescially in Sehnsucht], and the only other band that I know thats industrial is Atari Teenage Riot, which I love... I've never heard of a dumber reason for us Americans like Rammstein, I mean I've never even thought about it that way until now and now that I thougt of it it still doesn't make sense 'cause thats not how I would think it anyways... and I fucking hate skateboarding and more bam margera. Or at least what skateboarding has become... Theres a Rammstein song in the intro of CKY?? Thats degrading to Rammstein to me.....
Anybody to think that Germans now are like some of them were 65 years ago should be shot for being so ignorant... but then again theres alot of people here in the USofA that are that stupid...
I thought that "Du Hast mich" meant "You hate me"... then it goes on to say... "You hate me to say that I won't obey", or something like that. Yea Bush is stupid, but he's always been the ideal american [...sad].

Heh... and if I thought thats how Germans sounded like I'd probably asked "Does anybody know any other German rock bands cause I like how Germans sound like"...

So, you are not my thypical american? But you like cheeseburgers and chocolate icecream? If there is any good ism its individualism. Keep it strong. When you argue "Germans sound like Heino" or "americans love country-sound and square dance" you switch to miracle-mode anyway. I was trying to make a joke, but germans are very sad comedians. ;)

Or do you really think I like Heino? But I dont like to see Rammstein being so commercial successful with their crappy output, so I feel sorry for ever buck wasted in Rammstein-Stuff. But its music, and music is an art, so everyone is right in his manner.

Phycho Doughboy posted on Dec 15 2004 at 05:36 PM said:

you just HAVE to get the beatsteaks albums (esp. the new "smack smash") !! they are german, but most of their songs are english but there are also some very good german ones!
gotta check out http://www.mpex.net/musik/starmp3/beatsteaks.html
and under "kostenlose songs" you can download some legal songs for free! woot :lol:
best german rock band, beside "Die Ärzte" :rolleyes: (their website is btw http://www.barfrau.com/ , also in english avaible)

lol :)

Back