Radium

jlebrech

UFO Robot
What do you think of that radium engine they say it for GP32,
if games with this engine came do you think it would boost that gp32's slae.

i want Radium use more advenced engine for gp32 than other flatform.

because i think gp32 is best handheld console. if Radium show more realitic 3D graghic, many people want to buy it by gp32.

-not software 3D , be real hardware 3D :rolleyes:

Well, let's just say I 'know a friend' who coded 'certain routines' for this game :)

It's developed and optimized 100% with the GBA hardware in mind, but since the gp32 has faster everything it runs great at 320x240, 66mhz on my gp32 (yes, a no sound test version exists)

I seriously doubt it will ever be released on gp32, but if it ever sees the light of day it might be a good title to pick up.

We could also work on a decent version of doom, though :)

Yeah, a few of us have spoken through email to the company and the likelihood of a GP32 version looks slim. Ideally it would be great if the company would release the libraries for amateur developers to use, but I think that stands even less of a chance! :rolleyes:

I'm more interested to see this much rumoured full speed quake port.

It can obviously be done (there is a full speed port on the archemedies) and it opens a lot of interesting doors for highly advanced game ports...

just break in to Inopia's house with ski masks and force him to give you the GP32 test version. :lol:

Back