Quirkiest Japanese Games Out There, Or Just The

I tried this one as well, it is called Puzzle and Action - Tanto, and is either a sequel or prequel to Puzzle and Action - Ichidanto that Cabbages mentioned... both games are very good, a lot like Warior Ware IMO... a little better for me as the games aren't only 3 second games, so a bit more involving, but still very much the same spirit. I advise any DrMD fans to get both of them!

michigan isnt the same as Killer 7

this is Killer 7

killer7_06.jpg

Killer 7 sucked balls didn't it? I seem to remember reading a review on that game and it being horrible....

mattmagoo posted on Mar 23 2005 at 02:15 PM said:
michigan isnt the same as Killer 7

this is Killer 7

killer7_06.jpg

Yep you are right. In general i mean Michigan. Somehow when I was searching for a title this Killer 7 show up somewhere and made me confused :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bomber Hehhe! on Dreamcast.

You have to place bombs in strategic places in a skyscraper to do the most damage when you hit the detonate button. Great, original game design and really pretty fun!

shinneri posted on Mar 23 2005 at 06:03 AM said:
Oh, Katamari is one sweet game. Can't wait for the sequel. :D

Mr. Mosquito (Ka in Japan) - PS2 - Awesome, awesome game. You're a Mosquito who has to stock up on blood for the winter. You harass a family throughout the game and watch their relationship deteriorate... so great.

Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest - GameCube - You're an animal (a cubivore) that has to eat its way to becoming the King of All Cubivores. It's the definitive quarky game. You even get to mate. :D

Adventures of Cookie and Cream - PS2 - Madness. You NEED two players to play it (unless you're just very skilled with a controller). Both players can use the same controller as you only need half of it to do tasks in the game. Cookie and Cream are on seperate sides of the screen and they have to help each other get to the end of the level without dying. Very fun.

I want to get Ribbit King, which looks good, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

The first Katamari didn't come out here in Aus either but the sequel is. I'm interested in playing it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dig THIS! Katamari Damacy has been announced as an upcoming game for... of all things... THE DS!!!! on an upcoming game list in the Big N's own Nintendo Power Magazine...

I KNEW I wouldn't regret holding onto my DS....

Jumping flash 1 and 2 for PS1 also awesome Jap games and the 3rd one was called Robbit Mon Diue 3 I think

Back