Quick Hi and need info on MD emu pls

Bozza

Still Fresh
Hi people, just thought I would say a quick hi.

I bought my GP32 from GBAX and so far i have found it to be excellent, I have bought a couple of games for it and seem really good. I mainly bought it for the emu's which seem to be great ( my hat goes off to the ppl that have worked on them ). My next two projects are to get a Divx movie on mine and I have heard that a copy of the Mega Drive emu was given out at the recent meet, which I only found out about today ;0(

Hopefully there will be another meet. What Im looking for is if I can get a copy of the emu or even better a version running at 166MHz of what ever is closest, I would REALLY apprieate it if someone could help.

Thanks in advance.

and hope to chat to more fans of GP32 soon

Cheers ;0)

Well, since you know about the emu being released at the meet, you've probably also read about how the author would like the release kept private for now, limited to the people at the meet. You couldn't have missed that, since it was mentioned so often, so basically what you want to do here is say a big 'fuck you' to the author. Which is fine if you're into that sort of thing, but since most people here aren't into that, you've got two options - wait, like the rest of us, for a public release, or bug the author personally - he might take pity on you.

Cheers!

er.... no-one has actually said that the megadrive emu is private. I think Axeman is still trying to find out if it's ok to release publicly, so they're keeping it private just to be polite.

There is a semi leaked version of Genemu, but its old. Genemu and Fgen are private right now, not sure when to be released. I hear there is also another one in the werx.

Thanks for ur response guys, babymech, in all honesty I didnt see that it was supposed to be private ( guess that will teach me to read the whole thread and not get over excited ). In that case I will have to wait ( DAMM IT!), just not good at waiting when its something i want soooo bad. Did it have sound too anyone?

thanks guys

PS. No, im not into giving Fuck You's. Whats the point, this seems like a nice community which makes a change ;0)

Back