Question About The Nubs

IsSuE

Hello!

I just received my pandora today and all I can say is: WOW!
This little device was so worth the wait. The DPAD is the best DPAD I have every used in my whole life!

But now I have a question: the top part of the nubs is "spinning". Is that normal?

Best regards

Armin

The disc parts? Yes, it's perfectly normal. You'll get used to it. :) (I don't even notice it anymore, to the point that I had to think very hard whilst writing this reply as to whether they do in fact spin. They do. :lol: )

Agreed, the d-pad may be the best thing about it. Designed by DaveC.

There are also some things I don't like as much. It's a bit heavier and more top-heavy than I'd like (it's lighter if you take the battery out & play with a power supply, but still top-heavy), and the keyboard is in that awkward range between what's comfy for thumb-typing and what's comfy for finger-typing, especially with the keys on the lower right & left edges. There are still so many positives, though.

I think the nubs would be a bit more comfortable to use if they didn't spin, but it's not a big deal.

Like most things, you'll get very accustomed to how the Pandora is. Without even noticing, you'll probably develop styles of holding and typing with it (as is my my own experience).

Esn said:
I think the nubs would be a bit more comfortable to use if they didn't spin, but it's not a big deal.

IIRC, I believe that they were designed to spin so that less stress builds up, or something like that. And yes, gotta love that DPad. :)

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
IsSuE said:
But now I have a question: the top part of the nubs is "spinning". Is that normal?

The first thing is, don't worry. This can happen to a lot of men in later life. Never be afraid to talk it through with your wife or close friends.
Often, the 'spinning' is a sign of stress or worry elsewhere in life and must be resolved independently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back