Quake I on pandora?

I've tried looking around but I can't figure out how to get quake to run on Pandora. Any help?

It's most likely the data files are in the wrong directory..

you will need to copy the id1 directory from the retail game and copy it to the pandora/appdata/quake1 directory

when launching zquake it will have the id1 directory showing in the pickle launcher you just hit enter when selecting the directory that will launch the game. for me the opening demos don't run, I just get a console. if you hit ESC you will get the menu and then you can start a new game.

Edit: :ph34r: Ninja'd by the man himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried looking around but I can't figure out how to get quake to run on Pandora. Any help?

It's most likely the data files are in the wrong directory..

you will need to copy the id1 directory from the retail game and copy it to the pandora/appdata/quake1 directory

when launching zquake it will have the id1 directory showing in the pickle launcher you just hit enter when selecting the directory that will launch the game. for me the opening demos don't run, I just get a console. if you hit ESC you will get the menu and then you can start a new game.

Edit: :ph34r: Ninja'd by the man himself.

Ninpu Pickle Post Jutsu!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my version is off steam so i'm not sure if that's the same. I just downloaded the 2 files from the link and placed them both in the quake1/id1 folder.

only thing I have in my id1 folder that you may not have is the config.cfg file. It may be needed.

only thing I have in my id1 folder that you may not have is the config.cfg file. It may be needed.

This is what I got so far. Both files mentioned in the link, extracted and copied in there. Config.cfg is in one of the folders.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Back