Pyra Serial-N° 7

manuel

Still Fresh
Hi everyone

I had the luck of getting a very early Pyra pre-preorder (number 7 of 200). Since I've decided to cancel my order, I wanted to give someone the opportunity to get my spot in the queue. I don't want to profit from this, so I sell my shop-voucher for 400 €, the same price I paid. (I don't know if this is changeable, but I've pre-ordered a 4GB EU version.)

If you're interested, you can contact me at m.pyra@tuleb.net so that we can figure out how to handle it. I also have a signed prototype PCB, if you're interested.

~ Manuel

Attachments

• IMG_20181023_135740.jpg
    IMG_20181023_135740.jpg
    533.1 KB · Views: 315
FWIW, you probably don't hold the key to serial number 7, since that is likely to be one of the prototype units already made or if not then one of the 20 units built for early access preorderers and useful devs.

Edit: It also seems you aren't following the trading rules of this site. For one thing, this doesn't seem to be a thread in the trading section, and then I'd noticed you hadn't scrawled your username on a scrap of paper in the photo.

As Levi says, trading photos must include your forum username, in order to discourage fraud.

I've moved this to Trading.

FWIW, you probably don't hold the key to serial number 7, since that is likely to be one of the prototype units already made or if not then one of the 20 units built for early access preorderers and useful devs.

Pre-pre orderers are also getting a numbered Pyra unit, which will have the same number as the board. You can be pedantic about it, but that unit is gonna be number 7 in one way or the other.

Okay, sorry for not fulfilling the board rules. I'll shoot another photo as someone is interested in buying it.

Since there is no interest, I'll return/refund it and close this thread.

Yepp, Pree Pree Order Peaple also got a Numbered Prototyphe Board (unpopulatet)
I have 27 or 28, i dotnt know as i dotnt see my signature when i write a post
But i dotnt want to sell it, i m happy to be that low in number this time as my Pandora wasnt even First Batch

Back