Pyra Repo

troy

I'm assuming the Pyra will have a repo similar to the pandora, with paid apps and all. I haven't seen any information on this though, would love to see something with a clean ui.

I'm assuming the Pyra will have a repo similar to the pandora, with paid apps and all. I haven't seen any information on this though, would love to see something with a clean ui.
As it stands, we need someone(s) to put it together. It's something that could be started now, as the the DBP system can be install on the Pandora running debian jessie or some other armhf capable device... I think some discussion should start about what a new repository may look like, what works well in the Pandora repo, what doesn't. Then some design specific things like what kind of repository specific meta data needs to be inserted into the .desktop files and such....

Maybe someone has started this work behind the scenes, but it may be time to bring the subject up seeing how close Development units are from being shipped.

I think milkshake mentioned a while back that he was making some Pyra specific changes to the repo. I could be misremembering though.

I haven't heard anything other than that milkshake wants to make the pyra repo. Since I need to start working on the package manager and all that crap soon, I'll probably make up a repo spec for myself when I've finished moving and start implementing that.

Back