Pv2x V1.2

Yod4z

G.o.D has realise a new version of his slideshow image viewer with new effects (flame, waves left/right, sinus scroll left/right) and fixes several bugs, provides some changes to the plugin api.

you can download it: here

Great slideshow viewer, thanks! One problem is after configuration on the first run, it wont load up anymore until I delete the config file. I have to do this each time. Anyone have the same problem?

forget it, sorted out : the folder must be low case to work

Hello,

i tried to double the problem with the uppercase folders, but i can't, can you provide more detail?

what i did:

created a folder on the sd card named asdf/asdf/Test , put some images in, started with clean config and selected this folder, started slideshow, quit, started again, worked

on which operating system did you create the folder?
was the selected folder the last in hierarchy, or were there subfolders?

thanx for any hints

-an good option is to use L and R to slide between image witout automatique one.
-Is ti possible to not return to the begening of the file when you press START in the middle of a slide? like if i want to change the fade effect in the middle of a slide and then return and process to the next image.
-a delay of 0.5s will be great too :p

Porb:
-waves fade don't work
-i can't read image in the root of the sd card.

l/r and the start thing are good ideas, i'll see what i can do.
0.5 seconds is a bit short, the loading and scaling of images takes some time, can use several seconds on larger images, but if loading of images around 320x240 is fast enough i will add this too
the waves fade work, but they need so much power that you almost see nothing of them... try altering cpu mhz (about 270 mhz) and set a loooong fade time (5s or more) and you'll see - but even then they look so crappy that i am thinking of removing them again
hm, the root folder thing is strange. try the following: on 'path select' click '.. up' until you see the following folders:

Code:
.. up
ext
nand
sd
yaffs

then move down until 'sd' is hilighted yellow and press 'start'... it should show all images including the ones in the root of the sd

yes your are right :D i don't have tried to just select " sd";)

Great soft i like it realy, i can do some presentation on video projector :D

Yod4z posted on Mar 8 2007 at 06:30 PM said:
-an good option is to use L and R to slide between image witout automatique one.
-Is ti possible to not return to the begening of the file when you press START in the middle of a slide? like if i want to change the fade effect in the middle of a slide and then return and process to the next image.

done, v1.3 released

Yod4z posted on Mar 8 2007 at 06:30 PM said:
-a delay of 0.5s will be great too :p

this would require major changes to the code, did not do it for now, maybe later

Last edited by a moderator:
Back