Puzzle Bobble, Head Over Heels

TwoHeadedBoy

Website
Visit site
Just a couple of quickies...
I know at least one of you have been playing Puzzle Bobble on your NeoCD emulator, and I have got the latest version of it and all that... But when I load it up, I just get the NeoCD menu screen (with the CD player options and all that). Metal Slug works fine (better than fine really, not all that bothered about sound), but has anyone got any suggestions?

And then there's Head Over Heels, it loads up on Frodo fine, but it says to press a certain button to start. Never having owned a C64 myself, I don't know which button this is. Again, any suggestions?

For your head over heels query, you need to press the l trigger on your gp2x to bring up the keyboard and click over r\s to start the game :)
hope that helps a bit

It seems your puzzle bubble file is just wrong format, maybe simple iso?
(you need to extract the files and zip them)

I play it as okay as metal slug.

mittens posted on Dec 4 2005 at 06:54 AM said:
It seems your puzzle bubble file is just wrong format, maybe simple iso?
(you need to extract the files and zip them)

I play it as okay as metal slug.

Okay, so.... and I know this has been spoken of a begillion times already:
I extract all the files from the ISO, then zip them up as neocd.zip?
Also, I've put two of the emulators on my SD card in different folders, so I was hoping I could take a load of Neo games around with me. Metal Slug still works, and Puzzle Bobble always LOOKS like it's going to work but instead goes to the CD player options... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Skitzo posted on Dec 4 2005 at 03:10 PM said:
I think the NeoGeo emulator has a filebrowser, making the neocd.zip file in the root directory unneeded. Please, someone, correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct, you can zip up the game-files and give them any name you want now.

Last edited by a moderator:
puzzle bobble(bustamove?) works great!! no sound, but perfect..and just too perfect for this lcd :D

anyway, just extract your iso and put all those files in a folder that you can name whatever. so in this folder will be all the game files and IPL.TXT. drop this folder into your neocd emu folder, and when in the emulator "menu", choose the bustamove folder and load up IPL.TXT

you can zip it too if you want, but unzipping will decrease load times.

also, use latest emulator. good luck!

Back