Psx4Pandora Menu Cycling

Leesam

Still Fresh
I've been using psx for pandora all this week including this morning. Today when i got on the train and tried to load it up it started cycling between the sound options screen and the main menu. It's unresponsive to any of the buttons except the pandora button which kills it to bring me back to MiniMenu.

I've tried a completely different and freshly formatted SD card with the mew Beta 4 of the emulator and got the same results. Not sure why the menu's gotten all weird.

Anyone know what would cause this or what else i could check?

After posting i tried launching from a fresh new user, copying over the bios file again, copying over different bios files and running DOSFSCK from another linux system.

I tried two more things. First i tried formatting my sd card with the sd card formatter found in one of the guides on this forum. That didnt help so i added the .pnd into the folder with all the default pnds... somewhere in /usr on the internal nand. Still no luck. Probably reimaging the whole thing when i get home.

Reimaging my pandora fixed it. Not sure what i had done to mess it up. I think my account somehow lost permission to edit the appdata folders and it was making some apps freak out.

I'm glad there are so many stickies with really helpful tools (tweaks thread and Check This First Before Opening A Thread, thread). I would have been pulling my hair out for a while if they weren't already put together.

Thanks!

Back