Psp Emulator?

Crazyteknohed said:
quote said:
Nope, and there never will be :) .

Who says? Last I heard Rolf was on the case...

Rolf is too busy working on the PS3 emulator for the Pandora, so the PSP emu for the WIZ is delayed

Last edited by a moderator:
IsSuE said:
Crazyteknohed said:
quote said:

Rolf is too busy working on the PS3 emulator for the Pandora, so the PSP emu for the WIZ is delayed

Haven't you heard?

Rolf already has a PSP emulator for the Wiz. He's going to make it available to the Wiz-Swahili forums only, as there are non-believers in the english-speaking forums.

I do know that it's quite big and takes up most of a 2GB SD card though, but he's working on getting it to compile without the pink-floyd albums - looks promising, but it looks like he's never going to be able to overcome the ghostbusters1+2 xVid dependencies, and they'll have to stay in. He hasn't commented on the e-books, but it looks like the gfx plugin needs those.

D.

Dunny said:
Haven't you heard?

Rolf already has a PSP emulator for the Wiz. He's going to make it available to the Wiz-Swahili forums only, as there are non-believers in the english-speaking forums.

I do know that it's quite big and takes up most of a 2GB SD card though, but he's working on getting it to compile without the pink-floyd albums - looks promising, but it looks like he's never going to be able to overcome the ghostbusters1+2 xVid dependencies, and they'll have to stay in. He hasn't commented on the e-books, but it looks like the gfx plugin needs those.

D.

Scary !

Too bad we were mean to him in the english speaking sites, now we can't have Xbox 360 emus for wiz.

songhead95 said:
Too bad we were mean to him in the english speaking sites, now we can't have Xbox 360 emus for wiz.

Out of interest, did GP32X Spain piss him off too? Could always download it from there.

Dunny said:
IsSuE said:
Crazyteknohed said:
quote said:

Haven't you heard?

D.

Non-believers? Why would someone be a non-believer? I believe!

ORRRRRRR, just get a PSP. Aren't those UMDs like 1.2 GB each anyway? That would eat up alot of SD space! I think there is a way to compress them and have them run off of a huge SD card. I think PSP fans do it who don't want to carry around a bunch of discs (or who don't want to pay $5-$20 per game out of the clearance bin at Walmart).

Isn't the fun of emulation playing games that are out-of-print and therefore no longer for sale? I mean NES/Genesis/TG/SNES/Neo*Geo all rocked when I was a kid. You can't even find games at arcades anymore. They just have the usual suspects (DDR, House of the Dead, sit-down racing games, pinball, ticket/skill games). The Wiz is the only way I can play those old games now. Well, that and ebay. . .

Back