Ps3 May Have Been Hacked

Pity.

So when do we get a port of Penjin :p

geohot said:
Hey look, people aren't asking about untethered anymore.

geohot said:
That's referring to everyone asking about 3.1.3, which, like untethered, I have no plans to do. Be happy to just have jailbreak back, eh?

geohot said:
By the way, if you haven't updated to 3.1.3, don't. It adds very little of value and breaks jailbreaks and unlocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jourdy288 said:
Don't get all shirty with me. Just because I attempted to troll your ass a while ago.

:)

And what do those iPhone quotes have to do with the PS3?

Wait, what? Don't you remember? I'm impervious. You sigged it.
LOL.
And I felt like adding them.

Jourdy288 said:
Pity.

So when do we get a port of Penjin :p

geohot said:
Hey look, people aren't asking about untethered anymore.

geohot said:
That's referring to everyone asking about 3.1.3, which, like untethered, I have no plans to do. Be happy to just have jailbreak back, eh?

geohot said:
By the way, if you haven't updated to 3.1.3, don't. It adds very little of value and breaks jailbreaks and unlocks.

you do realize all those quotes are about the iphone, right?

Consequence9 said:

Thanks, I told him that but he doesn't care.

Meh.

I'm starting to believe Jourdy is actually a new breed of human, a supertroll if you will. Everything he posts seems to be coated in a layer of deception and semen. That, or he's just an idiot. But I can dream, can't I?

Username said:
I'm starting to believe Jourdy is actually a new breed of human, a supertroll if you will. Everything he posts seems to be coated in a layer of deception and semen. That, or he's just an idiot. But I can dream, can't I?
HA! He has become that which he despises the most!
MUAHAHAHAHAAHA.

faceOfEvil.jpg

pandora said:
Consequence9 said:
Thanks, I told him that but he doesn't care.

Meh.
oops, missed that :ph34r:

pandora said:
Username said:
HA! He has become that which he despises the most!
MUAHAHAHAHAAHA.
Maybe he's a method actor getting into the mind of his character

I just pulled a full speed Russian Reversal on a pair of trolls who wonder if I've joined their ranks...

Back on topic: It looks like Geohot has indeed hacked the PS3, but is now whining because homebrew isn't being coded fast enough.

pandora said:
Back on topic: It looks like Geohot has indeed hacked the PS3, but is now whining because homebrew isn't being coded fast enough.
I can't tell if he's whining or being sarcastic... either way, with that kid's ego I wouldn't put it past him

Yeah as you probably know he's got a reputation in the iPhone scene for being a tad full of himself.

quote said:
Yeah as you probably know he's got a reputation in the iPhone scene for being a tad full of himself.

Those photoshops of him that he put out with every jailbreak announcement were hilariously ridiculous.

It looks more like a classical oil painting to me.

Edit: Oh.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=Geohot&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

Ravnos said:
Those photoshops of him that he put out with every jailbreak announcement were hilariously ridiculous.
Haha, I can't take any him seriously anymore.

Oh lord, I always thought that was some renaissance painting or something. Also, how old is that guy?!

Back