Ps2 emulation

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
After gettin my gp iv become a lot more interested in emulation. Iv seen a few sites around that hav emulators that work on ur ps2. does anyone have any experience in this? I dont want to purchase a linux kit and the disk swapping seems a bit of a hassle so anyone know better ways that work?

You'll need a modchip. If your an expert at soldering get the DMS3 or the Massiah 2. If your not get a no-solder modchip(that does involve discswapping).

you'd be better off getting an xbox for emu stuff... or if you don't want to shell out 200 for an xbox with mod chip just buy a dreamcast for 20 quid!!

then head over to www.dcemulation.com most of the emu's on the gp32 work really well on the dc, with the addition of MAME, SNES and a few others.

And you don't need to mod the dreamcast, there are apps that make a self booting disc so you just pop it in and away you go...

Actually a dc would b a nice investment. I was gona build a pc and slot it under my tv for emulation but a dc would be a much more cost effective option. thanx for the advice fellers :D

Back