PS1 game query

Garrett

Advanced Member
I have a game that consists of 15 different .bin files (tracks..?) & 1 .cue, do i have to drag all the files to the rearmed game folder in order for the game to run..? or is their a way to consolidate everything into a single iso or 1 bin & cue..?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
You would need to have all of those together, yes. That's not the way I would rip the disc personally, and I'm not entirely sure if PCSX-ReARMed even supports that, off of the top of my head, though. You would be best off just re-ripping it.

If you're running Linux and have cdrdao installed, it's quickest just to re-rip with the following command;

Code:
cdrdao read-cd --read-raw --datafile Filename.bin --device /dev/cdrom --driver generic-mmc-raw SameFilename.cue

If it won't work with --device /dev/cdrom in it, try --device ATAPI:0,0,0 or --device ATAPI:1,2,0 in its place, instead.

I have a game that consists of 15 different .bin files (tracks..?) & 1 .cue, do i have to drag all the files to the rearmed game folder in order for the game to run..? or is their a way to consolidate everything into a single iso or 1 bin & cue..?

Thanks.

I have similar games like this and they play fine :)

Make a folder called PSX Roms

Make a folder within the PSX Roms folder called GameX (or whatever the game is called)

Copy the bin files and the cue file to the Game X folder.

Run the game by selecting the cue file from the emulator.

I've got a few in that format and they run just fine. :)

how does one convert these 20395702 file games into a single scrubbed eboot is what i would like to know

how does one convert these 20395702 file games into a single scrubbed eboot is what i would like to know
You can use daemon tools to convert those to something else. I tend to have all my PS1 games as either single bin/cues or img files.

Back