Problems With The F200's Screen?

Damo

Still Fresh
Hi all,

Got round to really using the F200 now and removed the screen cover to notice what I thought was dust on the screen. It's not. There are loads of evenly placed pin prick type dots all over the screen. Can be seen under light when the screens off and annoyingly on backgrounds and pictures when the screens on.

I've emailed GP2x UK as I'm having issues with the power switch being stiff but has anyone else noticed this?

Looks like something to do with the touch screen but surely it shouldn't foul the picture!!!

Touchscreens always have the dots, although you usually only see them under special lighting conditions.

I'll turn mine on to check...

I can't see the dots at all. I could see them on my PalmOS PDA systems though under direct sunlight.

Hmmm....somethings not right then, sadly as I can see it under light or when it's switched on...especially with no distractions.

I don't understand it then.

It's seen when the screens on so it's defo not right. Not heard back from GP2x UK yet either :angry:

Noticed them on mine when under flo lights and wathcing a video. Not noticed them at home though when playing games.

Back