Problem with some PND files

superatarian

Hello,

I just recently bought a Pandora on Ebay and I love it. I installed Hotfix5 and that went fine.

Everything works just fine (WIFI, etc), but I am having a problem running some PND files. I get

a message saying that the PND file cannot be mounted and to look in the TMP folder. There it

tells me that the file cannot be mounted because the Union File system is not mounted. Anyone

know what is going on and how it can be fixed? I have not run into this before. Thanks for

any help...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had the same error. In my error file it says about the Union File System not mounted etc, but below that I saw a line saying Unable to allocate memory, so I tried the pnd file again and it worked. Maybe try closing down any other apps you have running or launching it from Minimenu.

i think that you have some corrupted PND..try to redownload this.

If the problem persist...please tell what PND are and we should check it.

i think that you have some corrupted PND..try to redownload this.

If the problem persist...please tell what PND are and we should check it.

That is what I was thinking. I will try that. That alot....

Try removing any spaces in the PND's filename.

Hmmm?? Never thought that would be a problem. I will check that out...

I just had the same error. In my error file it says about the Union File System not mounted etc, but below that I saw a line saying Unable to allocate memory, so I tried the pnd file again and it worked. Maybe try closing down any other apps you have running or launching it from Minimenu.

Another good idea that I did not think of. Thanks...

Finally got everything to work. Seems it was my fault. I had the files buried too

deep in folders. I did not catch it because some of the PND files worked. I just

copied everything in to Application folder and now things are great....

Back