Problem with my order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I don't trust lik-sang, but I always order things on the net COD. So you never encounter things like this. Sure it costs €5 more, but its the safest way.

And ...
... to less developed countries :blink:
I really wouldn't say things like this in public.
Actually, never really thought about COD, imma start tryin to do that for now on.

I know I shouldnt, but I come from a nazi ass country that happens to allow freedom of speech, I may over excessively free my speech, but I damn well proudly do it :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I shouldnt, but I come from a nazi ass country that happens to allow freedom of speech, I may over excessively free my speech, but I damn well proudly do it

... you're proud of being a rascist bigot asshole? I hope you're not from the U.S.A. ... we already have enough problems with international relations; we don't need someone like you representing us.

"never use a complicated form of paying to less developed countries"
First we must find a definition for "less developed country".
Technology ? Culture ? Social Structures ? Balance between rich and poor population ?

Sometimes the so caled "less developed countries" have state of the art communication and IT systems, because when they implement they use the most proved eficient devices and protocols and normalize with rigid standards all the system. Its like buying a PC, the last person to buy one, get the best processor with the latest video card. :)

I know I shouldnt, but I come from a nazi ass country that happens to allow freedom of speech, I may over excessively free my speech, but I damn well proudly do it

... you're proud of being a rascist bigot asshole? I hope you're not from the U.S.A. ... we already have enough problems with international relations; we don't need someone like you representing us.
Well, where else would I be from? :D

"never use a complicated form of paying to less developed countries"
First we must find a definition for "less developed country".
Technology ? Culture ? Social Structures ? Balance between rich and poor population ?

Sometimes the so caled "less developed countries" have state of the art communication and IT systems, because when they implement they use the most proved eficient devices and protocols and normalize with rigid standards all the system. Its like buying a PC, the last person to buy one, get the best processor with the latest video card. :)
Hey guy, I'm not talking about fucking electronic devices, I'm talking about countries with large amounts of kids stuffed in a 50 person building slaving away like lil pokemon making my nikes.

Well, where else would I be from? :D
So, your from the USA and called China a less developed country ? In the USA, 33% if the people is too fat to see there own feet, and they still think they can do everything. The most dont know how to cook a normal dinner and the most American think there the greatest of the world. If one country is not developed, its the USA. Especially with the relations against other countrys. The USA is now trying to rule over the European Union. Just f*ck off, and dont call a country not wel developed if your own country is freakin' retarded.

Not meant for every American but you know what i mean...

I'm from Holland, and I'm f*cking proud of it. We got democraty, abortion, weed and even gay-weddings. America dont want gay-wedding. Why ? Why would some lazy ass political figure say "Gays can't get a wedding". What's the reason ? Let those guys. Im not gay, but i dont have any problems with it because i DO live in a country wich let you decide your own things.

I know its off-topic, but i just cant give any respect to Americans like you...

yes i HAD problems with paypal. and never had any problems with liksang.
paypal have "stolen" me arround 40$ and that piss me of, and they care a shit about it. stupid am**** comp.

Less developed country? Interesting point of view from the citizen of a country where almost half the population believe the dinosaurs were wiped out five thousand years ago in a flood...

I can only assume you have never left the USA as your definition of 'development' is very narrow.

Perhaps a good comparison would be to compare the cultural development of China over the last 7000 years, since the first civilisations in the region began, to the that of the United States.

Even better, you say you're from the Bay Area - why not head over to China Town, find a few tough looking teens and call them 'Chinamen' to their faces.

It wouldn't matter then when your GP32 arrived, it's impossible to use with broken fingers.

Less developed country? Interesting point of view from the citizen of a country where almost half the population believe the dinosaurs were wiped out five thousand years ago in a flood...
sorry, but can´t say this is a good argument... cuse it´s a matter of belife. just like evolution is a matter of belife. (even thou manny seam to think it is proved)

and monoone (and actually everyone) try to calm down. think about how you would feel if someone said something bad about your country or people.

Hi Endurion - at the risk of taking things even further off-topic, evolution is science (and the fact that dinosaurs died out over 65million years ago) fact. To say it requires belief is like saying I need to believe in the chair I'm sitting on. I could spend the rest of the afternoon trying to disbelieve in the existance of my chair and it won't matter a jot. It'll still be a chair and the proof of its existance lies with the observed, testable, evidence. In this case, fact number one of the 'theory of chair' states that, as I am not sitting on the floor, something must responsible for suspending my butt above the ground.

On the other hand, if someone tells me the dinosaurs and everything else in existence popped out of nothing in the space of a week and, despite all the geological, radiological and related factual evidence, they were in fact wiped out by a flood five thousand years ago, well, there's no evidence that happened. So evidence, and facts, have to be substituted by belief, which by its very nature exists where facts do not.

The overwhelming majority of Christian scientists believe both in God, evolution and that the universe wasn't created in week.

The danger is that the growing minority are undmining the foundations of the U.S. education system. Imagine science 30 years from now where a new generation of creationist 'scientists' steer clear of subjects, or incorrectly revise existing science, because they cannot reconcile their beliefs with fact.

It's a scary proposition.

I have had problems with paypal. They could not verify my credit card's 3 digit security number. This was before Ebay bought them out. I eventually called my credit union to straighten the matter out. They told me that they have no control over what paypal determines about my number, that they could not contact paypal for me to verify my account, and they can only tell me that there were inquiries sent to them. To this day, I have a paypal account that is unverified, so I must be really careful on what I bid on. However, I do most of my purchasing with my visa check card, so I haven't really had to deal with paypal in a long time...

Not to get off topic (like this thread isn't already) I am a US National, (born in the states) and I am ashamed at some of the americans statements on this board. I hope that everybody keeps in mind that one ignorant american who is so concerned with himself that he respects nobody outside his own house or country, does not speak for this american.

Hi Bohica.

Think you are right in that we are taking things further off-topic.

sorry, but it is not a "fact" that the dinosaurs died out over 65million years ago.

if one look at findings and tests that are dated one discover that it is not at all that serten. There has been alot of datings that does not work with the time, but the are usualy disregarded cuse everyone "knows" that earth has to be a serten amount of years old.... or evolution will not work. Unless you have a bullet proof dating metod that I haven´t heard of I can´t say that it is a fact.

on a side note... Earth´s magnetic feald is slowly decreasing and acording to calculations the magnetic field generated from it would have been about 100G 15000 years ago, thats the magnetic field of a magnetic star (our star has about 1 G).
this seams higly unlikely to me.

(sorry for my poor english but I hope you understand anyway)

sorry generalnmx.

just replyed... (and as I´m quite slow writing i didn´t see your post)

if you want to continue Bohica we should start a new topic.

Hi Endurion- I agree this isn't the topic for this debate :)

Don't worry about the English either - you're coming through perfectly clear on what it, after all, a complex and contencious subject.

Oh - isotopic decay rates are a pretty good way to determine age, by the way. The oldest rock formations still around, for example have been dated as being several billion years old.

And if decay rates can be relied on, then atomic clocks can't be relied on, fission reactors shouldn't work and we're in big trouble when it comes to understanding of the presence of certain elements in the univers. :)

Anyway - I'm home now - and it's time to play with the kid.

Take care.

Hi Endurion- I agree this isn't the topic for this debate :)

[edited]
Oh - isotopic decay ...

And if decay rates can be relied on....

Anyway - I'm home now - and it's time to play with the kid.

Take care.
sounds nice, I don´t even have a girlfriend yet

Many questions with difficult or long... answers.

I may not be a scientist, not even close... but I think I know enough to say that it is not a "fact" how old earth is.
I think this may be an intresting place if you want to see why I can´t agree on the "time fact" thing...

as this is off topic I´ll create a off-topic post if you would like to say something more about this... here.

(don´t feel like you have to say something here thou, I just made it so generalnmx would not be mad at us :p )

nice talking to you!

I can only assume you have never left the USA as your definition of 'development' is very narrow.

Perhaps a good comparison would be to compare the cultural development of China over the last 7000 years, since the first civilisations in the region began, to the that of the United States.

Even better, you say you're from the Bay Area - why not head over to China Town, find a few tough looking teens and call them 'Chinamen' to their faces.

It wouldn't matter then when your GP32 arrived, it's impossible to use with broken fingers.
Bitch dont ever come at me like that, I knock a fucking china man out, a polish man out I dont give a fuck, I aint fucking racist, just cause I talk shit about another country doesnt mean I'm fucking racist, at first I was just going along with ya'll cause it's obvious you mutha fuckas aint eva got shit to do so you sit in front of the comp and a debate every chance you get, I aint been to other countries, mutha fucka I live in california and dun been canada and mexico, and my home country puerto rico. Ha, china town aint full of nothing but square chinese gangs, fucka, I'm from hayward, right next to oakland, where everyone 9 abnd up is strapped with a gun, mutha fuckas are scared come to my city, dog I'm hard as fuck, done did my dirt, done prooved myself on the streets. HAHA, why dont you come down to cali so I can slap your ass around then take your weed and money, lil fake ass white boy :ph34r: yeah I called you a white boy you lil bitch.

Bitch dont ever come at me like that, I knock a fucking china man out, a polish man out I dont give a fuck, I aint fucking racist, just cause I talk shit about another country doesnt mean I'm fucking racist, at first I was just going along with ya'll cause it's obvious you mutha fuckas aint eva got shit to do so you sit in front of the comp and a debate every chance you get, I aint been to other countries, mutha fucka I live in california and dun been canada and mexico, and my home country puerto rico. Ha, china town aint full of nothing but square chinese gangs, fucka, I'm from hayward, right next to oakland, where everyone 9 abnd up is strapped with a gun, mutha fuckas are scared come to my city, dog I'm hard as fuck, done did my dirt, done prooved myself on the streets. HAHA, why dont you come down to cali so I can slap your ass around then take your weed and money, lil fake ass white boy :ph34r: yeah I called you a white boy you lil bitch.
If i get a warning for "Use the searchfunction. Thanks" than i think you should get at least 1 too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back