Problem with my order

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Also I could always have anulled the transfer should there be any problems (the bank clerk explained it in Detail to me, ..."
That works, but if the target account is at zeros, the bank can't take back the money, in that case and because the clerk said that to the client, the bank will give back the money at their own expense. Its always good to have a talk like you did. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My father always says "Only talking people can be helped".

Well, he's right. Applies to ordering from Lik-Sang and applies practically everywhere else. Monone, don't be so upset, talking before placing your order would have helped you I suppose ;) Cool down, have a peanut (*crunch crunch*) and work systematically. The money must be somewhere, and your bank will most likely help you find it.

Lik-Sang is good. Dont talk shit about them...
Bullshit, there a bunch of china men with there heads up there asses, they wont send to uverified members but they'll take there money... wtf? that there is some bullshit. I just sent in a request for my money back, I wonder what kind of response I'm gonna get.
To be honest, how can I take someone serious who uses "bullshit", "fuck" and "asses" in every single post a few times? Have you never done a payment before with PayPal?

1.) What exactly have you ordered at Lik-Sang? When was it?
2.) When did you pay? You used PayPal, right? To which Lik-Sang address did you send it?
3.) What's the verify thingy? If you ever used PayPal before you must have verify your account due a credit card. This is NOT the fault of Lik-Sang, but your own probs with PayPal.
4.) How much was on your PayPal account? Enough to pay the bill? Have you included the shipping yet?
5.) Where exactly do you live? What's the current status of the item?
6.) Have you contacted Lik-Sang's costumer center? Normally you get a reply in 24 to 42 hours.

Don't blame others (like Lik-Sang) for the stuff you haven't managed... if you really haven't verify your PayPal account yet.

Edit: And also don't talk crap about people you don't even know. Most people at Lik-Sang are from Europe and not "a bunch of china men with there heads up there asses".

The only WRONG that LikSang is doing is that they accepted your money even though you are UNVERIFIED. PayPal has a setting to NOT accept payments from unverified members, so if LikSang didn't want to accept orders from unverified members, then they should have activated it.

You should also be aware that PayPal has a policy that if you sell something to an UNVERIFIED member then the seller gets NO protection. If the buyer turns out to be fraudulent, then the seller would be screwed. So LikSang is only doing this to protect themselves.

I definitely agree with you that waiting 2 weeks to notify you is bad, but you shouldnt get too upset at them. I would just email them and cancel the order and then either try to verify your account and reorder, or use a credit card directly on LikSang's website.

I used LikSang to order my GP32 and it came really fast.

JCB

Well this is the weird thing, I used both pay pal AND lik-sang and got great acceptable results, and I just started this whole thing.

The first thing I did was order a pay pal account on a Tuesday, and waited the "three days" unfortunetly it did not happen on Friday, and I CALLLED Pay Pal and they were very nice and polite and told me that the money the put in your account has to go through the national trust or something like that for security purposes.

Monday morning, it was in there and I verified. At the same time on Wednesday of that week I opened my lik-sang account and PAID ATTENTION to know that you have to verify your email and did so promptly. I was very careful about what I did so not to make any mistakes.

So that Monday when the Pay Pal account activated automatically I put my payment through, and three days later Liksang confirmed it and sent it out. The only reason it took longer than seven days to ship was because everything went over a weekend including order preperation and shipping, and UPS did not keep up to date tracking after it left Hong Kong customs. All and all from pay pal to gamepark recieving it took about a week and a half/two weeks, which is fine for something like that coming from another country.

I like pay pal a lot and think both them and lik-sang did a great job, because I don't have a VISA and felt more secure ordering through that way rather than money order. Your problem was that you did not pay attention and do what you were supposed to do about verifying your email through liksang, and as far as pay pal not "verifying" your account, it takes up to five days depending on what day of the week you do it. The best days for anything over the net is Monday so you avoid the weekend stalls.

So why don't you calm down, quit freaking out, and wait patiently. If it's really such a big issue get your money back and fly yourself to Korea and buy it that way. People expect the internet to be instantanious and it's not, it's slower than the real world, but gives you an amazing range of products at cheaper prices.

nerver had problems with liksang, also they are very nice and frendly when you contact them.
but paypal sucks (.com), its a big bunch of criminals that only want your money and care a shit about you.

What is everybodys proof that pay pal is a bunch of criminals? Are you people going by hearsay or is there proof? Don't quote that 'class action law suit' has anybody ever had a legitimate problem with pay pal? Not your brother or a made up story?

Cause I know a lot of people who have used it and it's fine for them.

it sounds to me like the problem was making the purchase before you made sure your paypal accont was ready.
Thats exactly it, but they shouldnt of even accepted the money, it says I'm not verified, they got my money it went through paypal to them. And now paypal hasnt did that deposit so I can verify. lik-sang got the money and my package but wont send. Now I'm just trying to cancel my order, I got a VISA should of used it in the first place, had a paypal account I had already made thought I didnt have to type any info, damn my lazy ass.

Okay... let me get this straight:

You WON'T be verified by PayPal 'cause you don't have any money on your account yet, right?

And though Lik-Sang got your money they won't send because you are NOT VERIFIED by PayPal.

I guess the computers at Lik-Sang just check your account and see "he's not verified - he can't have paid!" - so they won't realize the money is already there.

And the money you put on your PayPal account has been send to Lik-Sang BEFORE they verified your account... now there's now money on it and you won't be verified.

If you ask me, this sounds like a typical problem of misunderstandings and a bad timing for you and the computers in their transfers...

If you tell this nicely to the PayPal support , I'm sure they'll check this and verify you.
Or you could report this nicely to Lik-Sang- when they see you've already paid, they will send the items out to you.

This is a problem which CAN'T be fixed by using profile editing or anything else - THIS is a problem ONLY REAL HUMANS can solve.
So TALK TO THEM!

Well, I should have my gp32 now, but lik-sang did some stupid shit. They charged my card and took my money and now wont send me my gp32 till I verify my account, in all honesty that isnt any work or a hassle at all, but they waited two weeks after they took my money to tell me while this whole time I'm wondering when it's gonna get here. If they wont send to unverified users they shouldnt charge there fucking cards. Now even if wanted to boycott them i cant.

BREAKING NEWS: I cant find the deposits paypal made on my bank satements, damn, I'm fucked, they took my money and deny me of my purchase, haha, I'm fucking pissed.
I don't know a paypal, but here at lik-sang is very nice customer service answering in a few hours and in case of payment problems even faster. If they don't send you a stuff you ordered it probably means that they haven't get confirmation from paypal. So contact with customer service (you can find all necessary links here: http://www.lik-sang.com/contact.php and ask them about status of your order (dont forget to give your order number) and I am pretty sure you get an answer within a few hours (mind the time difference). I am changin the topic as it actually is very misleading. Mind that here on this board are hundreds of happy Lik-sang customers and I don't remember any case where there was ANY problem with Lik-sang.com

Bullshit, there a bunch of china men with there heads up there asses, they wont send to uverified members but they'll take there money... wtf? that there is some bullshit. I just sent in a request for my money back, I wonder what kind of response I'm gonna get.
To be honest, how can I take someone serious who uses "bullshit", "fuck" and "asses" in every single post a few times? Have you never done a payment before with PayPal?

1.) What exactly have you ordered at Lik-Sang? When was it?
2.) When did you pay? You used PayPal, right? To which Lik-Sang address did you send it?
3.) What's the verify thingy? If you ever used PayPal before you must have verify your account due a credit card. This is NOT the fault of Lik-Sang, but your own probs with PayPal.
4.) How much was on your PayPal account? Enough to pay the bill? Have you included the shipping yet?
5.) Where exactly do you live? What's the current status of the item?
6.) Have you contacted Lik-Sang's costumer center? Normally you get a reply in 24 to 42 hours.

Don't blame others (like Lik-Sang) for the stuff you haven't managed... if you really haven't verify your PayPal account yet.

Edit: And also don't talk crap about people you don't even know. Most people at Lik-Sang are from Europe and not "a bunch of china men with there heads up there asses".
see, I was swearing because for one I was mad and two because I'm from the bay where everyone 3 and up swears including school teachers and nuns. And yes I've made purchases before, but it says on paypal if you unverified you can only spend a certain amount, I forgot the number. And I never was able to verify, and lik-sang took my money when they knew damn well they were not gonna send me my package.

And the topics done, lik-sang and paypal both fucked up and I'm sure I'm the 1 out 200'000 that this has happened too.

Well, sounds to me like you're going to struggle to get anywhere with them. You're obnoxious, racist, and only semi-literate. Why would anyone want to deal with you?

I'd recommend calming down, and writing lik-sang an e-mail in the best English you can manage, explaining all of the details, not missing anything out. You may find that they respond positively to that, like most people would.

From what I can gather from your ravings, it's your fault that there's an issue here. Don't go looking for other people to blame.

I've had 3 orders from lik-sang, all delivered promptly, no problems.

Please SU, you cant talk good because your pissed. Lik-Sang is just great. It can be possible that Lik-Sang (or YOU) made a mistake, but why would you post that on this board ?

And please dont go on. Do something !. Send an Email to Lik-Sang or something, and don't go crazy on this board...

Edit: I got 6 orders from Euro 15 - Euro 219 en i got them all perfectly.

Well, sounds to me like you're going to struggle to get anywhere with them. You're obnoxious, racist, and only semi-literate. Why would anyone want to deal with you?

I'd recommend calming down, and writing lik-sang an e-mail in the best English you can manage, explaining all of the details, not missing anything out. You may find that they respond positively to that, like most people would.

From what I can gather from your ravings, it's your fault that there's an issue here. Don't go looking for other people to blame.

I've had 3 orders from lik-sang, all delivered promptly, no problems.
I love how internet people love to insult other peoples intelectuality, but obnoxious yes, racist, only a little. My fault, na, aint my fault paypal wont send my deposit and it aint my fault lik-sang accepted my order when they knew damn well they were not gonna send my order. And people keep telling me to be patient, wtf??? I've already been waiting 2 weeks just for them to send it out. And I've tried the polite emails, 24 hours passed since last email and no response. And whats up with this mutha fucka I'm quoting being such an arrogant dick, because I express myself through the way I type on the net I'm "semi-literate", if you gotta constantly use perfect english in every post you make on a messageboard, then someone has an internet addiction and some insecurity issues :)

but why would you post that on this board ?
Hmm... let me see, I'm thinking... oh yeah, maybe because it's a gp32 board, you can only buy a gp32 like at 3 different sites, so I guess I figured someone else has encountered this problem :huh:

but why would you post that on this board ?
Hmm... let me see, I'm thinking... oh yeah, maybe because it's a gp32 board, you can only buy a gp32 like at 3 different sites, so I guess I figured someone else has encountered this problem :huh:
No Shit, Sherlock :ph34r:

I mean, why postin' at this board instead of trying to get your order or money...
Tiiiight, another potty mouth besides me, actually to tell you the truth it's 3:43 am right now and I finally got things sorted out, took friggin long enough. Well... I learned my lesson, never use a complicated form of paying to less developed countries :blink:

Not that I don't trust lik-sang, but I always order things on the net COD. So you never encounter things like this. Sure it costs €5 more, but its the safest way.

And ...
... to less developed countries :blink:
I really wouldn't say things like this in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back